Lets be real 2nd Gen stans aren't actually fans of 2nd Gen groups

• They are fans of Brave Brothers and Sweetune

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Literally majority of the 2nd Gen bops are created by these 2 people. We already talk about Brave Brothers, so today lets talk about Sweetune who made songs like these

Kara bops

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They literally birthed Nine Muses

Remember this?

And

• Ooh, that's a nice touch! That's a really recognisable sound, and one that was typically loved and adored in 2nd gen era.

I guess I might be a Sweetune/Brave Bros fan too :D

not really since my bias are SNSD

and they never worked with any of them

i'm a special specimen :)

Wait, SNSD songs were their own thing? Then I'm a true 2nd gen groups fan :eyebrowsr::siptear:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!