If I'm being honest, Brave Girls aren't the most technically skilled idols ....

• But the thing about Brave Girls is that even though they aren't like god tier vocalists (they are good, and Minyoung is <3), and neither are they amazing dancers, there is just something about them that really draws you in.

It's not me being all boomer again like "bish icy why you showing your inner boomer-ness", but their performances are really reminiscent of 2nd Gen idols. A lot, if not all KPOP groups now are too focus on perfection, that is they want to make sure everything is perfectly synchronized, their moves must be executed to perfection. Even their facial expressions seemed rehearsed.

But it's different for Brave Girls. They don't seem to be like "lets make sure our performance is perfect and kill the stage", it's more of like "lets enjoy the stage and have the best time of our lives"

There's a reason why out of so many videos, this is the video that got viral. Especially the clips where they perform in front of the military, you can see that they really are having so much fun, and the support they get from their audience just makes everything so wholesome

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song of Brave Girls goes viral

Also before I end off the thread

Rollin Yujeong GIF - Rollin Yujeong Bravegirls - Discover & Share GIFsRollin Yujeong GIF - Rollin Yujeong Bravegirls - Discover & Share GIFs

Rollin Yujeong GIF - Rollin Yujeong Bravegirls - Discover & Share GIFsRollin Yujeong GIF - Rollin Yujeong Bravegirls - Discover & Share GIFs

Do check out their latest Lotte project song too

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's not me being all boomer again like "bish icy why you showing your inner boomer-ness", but their performances are really reminiscent of 2nd Gen idols. A lot, if not all KPOP groups now are too focus on perfection, that is they want to make sure everything is perfectly synchronized, their moves must be executed to perfection. Even their facial expressions seemed rehearsed.

don't really care about the rest (even though i did read it)

but you've hung around me too much my friend

• don't really care about the rest (even though i did read it)

but you've hung around me too much my friend

I'm hung up, I'm hung up on you

:pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving:

• I'm hung up, I'm hung up on you

:pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving:

what is the most boomer song you can think of???

• Just watching them on stage, there's just something about them!

I got into them during High heels because of how cute Yujeong is but literally they give their all on stage and it's so heart warming and endearing! And the fact that they still give back to the Korean Military is just amazing :lover2:

~ ω

• what is the most boomer song you can think of???

:nervousk::nervousk:

• :nervousk::nervousk:

you might be an even bigger boomer than i am cos I've never heard that song lol

• you might be an even bigger boomer than i am cos I've never heard that song lol

Bish what you haven't? I mean I wasn't born yet when this song was released but still..

Maybe a more popular boomer song

• Bish what you haven't? I mean I wasn't born yet when this song was released but still..

Maybe a more popular boomer song

that I've heard of...

haha

• that I've heard of...

haha

I have a boomer spotify playlist

External Content open.spotify.com

• I have a boomer spotify playlist

External Content open.spotify.com

how's is destiny child boomer music??????

• Oh yeah, I read something like this earlier today. And in all honesty, them feeling like a 2nd gen group is a breath of fresh air

Which is funny honestly, because this current lineup could be considered 3rd gen (they debuted in 2015), but since the brand Brave Girls has been around for longer (the original lineup is indeed 2nd gen) I guess they still kept that 2nd gen essence

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!