Connect 4 tournament - selfmate v jinaland

• 5 is unfair tho, 6 is unfair, for the 3 times first player, for the other 3 times second player

u have already got to next round so u have just lost to me on purpose lol since u wont lose anything anyway to avoid suspicion also, chess doesnt matter here lol, i dont even know how to play chess but i am decent at connect 4

and who knows if u beat me in the finals i just dont want to play if there is 0 possibility for me to win

then why is three fairer? isn't more games fairer since you seem to think that the game has been "solved"

and hell if my strategy is close to the optimal strategy then great for me...I've hit the jackpot...

of course chess matters both are games of strategy and everybody knows chess is so much more complicated than c4 lol

increasing one's strategic knowledge is what matters> no?

you're not just decent at c4 you're the best apparently...and I played my best so if you think i threw that game sure go ahead it does't really bother me...

so basically you're doing a trump and stating that if you lose to me or anybody in the finals it's because you had zero chance and that I'm a bot and that i someone cheated...interesting...

• if u're really hurt then we have to find a way to make sure everyone doesnt cheat in the finals

not hurt but my friend don't accuse me of cheating when i play well...I mean you play well and no one accuses you of cheating...that's that you being good haha

when i lose you accuse me of throwing so...????

• u're not just playing well but ur moves were just like AI on internet, i have found the AI now

excellent if my skills are like AI then that's a compliment...

huh what AI? I'm now curious as to what this AI is? lol

• excellent if my skills are like AI then that's a compliment...

huh what AI? I'm now curious as to what this AI is? lol

dont lie u know it lol, there is no possibility for someone's skills to be like AI

ur game with chaengoro & ur game with mine for both ur moves were exactly like AI

so i cant accept this game continue like this we have 2 options:

1. play according to offer, each becoming first player and result will be decided by 2 games

2. change the size of the board, make the column & row odd to make sure there is no first player advantage

• dont lie u know it lol, there is no possibility for someone's skills to be like AI

ur game with chaengoro & ur game with mine for both ur moves were exactly like AI

1. play according to offer, each becoming first player and result will be decided by 2 games

2. change the size of the board, make the column & row odd to make sure there is no first player advantage

huh interesting...wow I just got accused of playing like the AI directly now well then i have no idea how that is possible since i don't know how the AI plays but you now seemed to in which case @ripia I would now like to accuse jinaland of admitting to having knowledge of an AI and actually utilising it so that she somehow used the AI to (what analyse my games????)

• huh interesting...wow I just got accused of playing like the AI directly now well then i have no idea how that is possible since i don't know how the AI plays but you now seemed to in which case @ripia I would now like to accuse jinaland of admitting to having knowledge of an AI and actually utilising it so that she somehow used the AI to (what analyse my games????)

lol, u can accuse me everything u want if u want proof what kind of proof do u want? do i have to screenrecord my notebook when playing do i have to film myself when playing i can do everything

• lol, u can accuse me everything u want if u want proof what kind of proof do u want? do i have to screenrecord my notebook when playing do i have to film myself when playing i can do everything

the way you accuse me right after i say how about changing the size of the board is too suspicious

if we are really competing by our skills then changing the size of the board is the only way

• the way you accuse me right after i say how about changing the size of the board is too suspicious

if we are really competing by our skills then changing the size of the board is the only way

I'm not accusing you of anything you admitted to finding and using the AI lol

and then compared my playing style to such AI which implies you've used it

• u're not just playing well but ur moves were just like AI on internet, i have found the AI now

dont lie u know it lol, there is no possibility for someone's skills to be like AI

I have no proof and i don't need such proof because I don't have any and I can't obtain any...I wish i could hack though...

@ripia jinaland literally admitted to finding an AI (I have no idea why someone would admit to such lol) and using it to analyse my games which I feel somewhat proud that my skills are that high level lol

• I have no proof and i don't need such proof because I don't have any and I can't obtain any...I wish i could hack though...

@ripia jinaland literally admitted to finding an AI (I have no idea why someone would admit to such lol) and using it to analyse my games which I feel somewhat proud that my skills are that high level lol

if u download connect 4 game and play it on ur phone which means u're playing with AI lol

nothing to analyse lol ur moves were exactly alike

• I am familiar with C4 online Computer games. One difference is hard to ignore. On AKP Connect 4 there is 8 Columns. Everywhere else online Connect 4 has 7 Columns.

Can see using these Computer opponent games to cheat by a second move player. Still the Computer is optimizing a strategy for 7 Columns.

btw I practice using these Computer Opponent games. Don't see the same level of zero mistakes on games here.

• change the size of the board or give opportunity for each player to be the first player

unless the game is unfair, the column & row has to be odd not even to erase first player advantage

i am saying this like hundred times if first player play perfectly there is 0 % possibility for second player to win , doesnt matter how skilled the second player is. Isn't it unfair?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!