Connect 4 tournament - selfmate v jinaland

• selfmate

Changed the title of the thread from “Connect 4 tournament - selfmate” to “Connect 4 tournament - selfmate v jinaland”.
  • why chaengoro lost to u?

cus she had actually 0% possibility to win

cus u're playing optimally, there is no way to play optimally for people unless he/she follows sure win moves

or it was coincidence?

are you sure you wanna go there my friend?

because what you're effectively doing is accusing me of cheating...

• how would i know u're playing fairly

then why such accusations then my friend?

like ripia said we've all gotten much better and everyone seems to know the strategy is to build up????

what you're effectively saying is it's not me playing and some kind of bot or something???

• I'll beat selfmate and his bot :eyes:

This is a joke but really jinaland its okay we'll make it you can both start or decide if you want to play out of 3 or 5.. I'll update after this round officially ends.

and yet she's beaten me the last three times we've played...and today as well lol

my friend you need might need a chess bot ;-)

• then why such accusations then my friend?

like ripia said we've all gotten much better and everyone seems to know the strategy is to build up????

what you're effectively saying is it's not me playing and some kind of bot or something???

the game is already solved by first player win

which means if first player plays optimally there is 0% possibility for 2nd player to win

we have played total of 3 times, at first i lost to u cus i was beginner at that time

then we have played 2 times recently before tournament and i have won both

at that time u were playin really slow and thinking a lot

but i have seen ur game with chaengaro-o yesterday, u were playing really quickly in ur first several moves but u were playing optimally which means whether the 2nd player drop his/her counter u would win anyways if u keep playing optimally.

u have only played 40 times but u have been beating superyeah who has played like over 300 times suddenly all the time is also very sus

not only the first player has advantage there are ways to win 100% if one is first player

user niozen the gomoku player has found ways to win 100% if he is the first player in gomoku

there are chances for it to be found in connect 4 also

so i dont trust in u, but i dont want to discriminate u so i have offered playing two times, each players being the first player in each games, that is the only fair and squrare way since who knows u may know to win 100% if u are the first player

• no we've played more than three times and the last three times you've beaten me...

i have no idea whether it's solved or not...

playing smart and knowing what to play in the early game is much easier than spending time to think in the later game??? that's just logical lol

I played a lot of chess my friend in my early days so i like and know strategic games...it's not about knowing the game like you said it's about knowing the strategy behind the games...

and I agreed with you that we should be playing alternating rounds of who goes first I even suggested best of 5...

and I couldn't care less if you trust me or not...it's not about trust but the accusations you're throwing around...

• 5 is unfair tho, 6 is unfair, for the 3 times first player, for the other 3 times second player

u have already got to next round so u have just lost to me on purpose lol since u wont lose anything anyway to avoid suspicion also, chess doesnt matter here lol, i dont even know how to play chess but i am decent at connect 4

and who knows if u beat me in the finals i just dont want to play if there is 0 possibility for me to win

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!