BTS as kdrama characters

• Jin - Arrogant Businessman (he runs a company, CEO or something, he'd be all cocky and the lead would fall for him and then he'd get all soft)

Yoongi - Rich Jerk (I don't think he's actually a jerk but he might come off that way at first but he's actually nice underneath)

J-Hope - Second Male Lead (the really hot guy that is always being nice to the lead and the lead is just like this is what people do and never suspects Hobi likes them)

RM - Random Character (that one character who pops up for an episode and you never see them again, and they did nothing for the plot, just comic relief)

Jimin - Lead (cute, clumsy, seems kind of naive but they have seen some things and has known hardship, can pull off a fight scene, is way different after a makeover)

Taehyung - The BFF (that one friend who no one listens to but they actually have good ideas that would've saved a lot of trouble)

JK - The Complicator (he's an ex bf who shows up just to mess with shit and then leaves after seeing the lead couple are happy and he can't compete)

I am not shipping BTS with other members, these are just the roles I see them in, in seperate dramas. Like Yoonmin isn't real in this ok?

Edited once, last by JaedaKim ().

• I see Yoongi as the tsundere second male lead that everyone has second male lead syndrome for

Namjoon is the type of second male lead that is rich and nice and the one your mother loves but the female lead ends up going for the annoying guy she has lots of sexual tension with

• It's so funny cause I just decided to refresh in my memory Hoseok's acting and was going through it in twitter searchings))))

The second male lead in the action, ladies & gentlemen))))

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also noticed that you don't have an enemy, which is a must in every respectful dorama, so here is Hoseok's alter ego J-Dope rocking them evil vibes))))

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see Yoongi as the tsundere second male lead that everyone has second male lead syndrome for

Namjoon is the type of second male lead that is rich and nice and the one your mother loves but the female lead ends up going for the annoying guy she has lots of sexual tension with

Ooh I can see that too!

He is good at acting and I hope he gets an acting job! I would so watch that and I don't watch many dramas

I didn't do an enemy because I didn't want people to come after me but I could see him doing that

He's a sunny person but I think it would be really great and interesting to see a different side of him

• He is good at acting and I hope he gets an acting job! I would so watch that and I don't watch many dramas

I didn't do an enemy because I didn't want people to come after me but I could see him doing that

He's a sunny person but I think it would be really great and interesting to see a different side of him

Yeah, Hoseok is amazing in acting, even tho he is almost never serious about it, and yeah, I would love so much to see his serious acting in dorama at least once. Sadly, don't think he himself is up to that idea ;(

Heh, let's be honest here, ppl can always find a reason to come up after anyone no matter what they do)))) Personally I think enemy is almost always a great role (at least very good to explore acting abilities) although not that much in doramas tbh.

And, yes, also agree that it'd be great to see a different side of Hobi. Personally I've always thought that he'd be amazing with dark concept or character. Also interesting that in that Run episode when they did voice acting for Disney cartoons the voice actor, who was helping them, went with that Scar role straight to Hoseok, pretty sure he researched them and knew what he's doing and he was definitely on point with his choice.

• Isn't it an outdated joke that Jin is the mother character? I really don't understand people putting him in mother roles.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Isn't it an outdated joke that Jin is the mother character? I really don't understand people putting him in mother roles.

it might be, I don't really know

I just put him there because he seems to be that type of person who is really supportive until you piss him off and then he starts yelling and that seems like how moms are to me

• Yeah, Hoseok is amazing in acting, even tho he is almost never serious about it, and yeah, I would love so much to see his serious acting in dorama at least once. Sadly, don't think he himself is up to that idea ;(

Heh, let's be honest here, ppl can always find a reason to come up after anyone no matter what they do)))) Personally I think enemy is almost always a great role (at least very good to explore acting abilities) although not that much in doramas tbh.

And, yes, also agree that it'd be great to see a different side of Hobi. Personally I've always thought that he'd be amazing with dark concept or character. Also interesting that in that Run episode when they did voice acting for Disney cartoons the voice actor, who was helping them, went with that Scar role straight to Hoseok, pretty sure he researched them and knew what he's doing and he was definitely on point with his choice.

Yes, he might not want to show that serious side of himself, since we know how much pressure he puts himself through to always be the sunshine of the group

The enemy role is one of my favs too, I feel like they portray a lot more emotion than most other parts, but that depends on the role and the actor

Yep, I think he knew Hoseok would be great for Scar, and he was right, Hobi did great!

• it might be, I don't really know

I just put him there because he seems to be that type of person who is really supportive until you piss him off and then he starts yelling and that seems like how moms are to me

Jin is actually the member who's most outspoken, at least as smart as Namjoon, and perhaps most knowledgeable about the business world and has goals. He is the only member among the members to set up his own business with his brother and has already doubled his only restaurant. I think roles like the arrogant businessman, rival sibling trying to become a CEO would suit him more than already outdated roles like mother.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Jin is actually the member who's most outspoken, at least as smart as Namjoon, and perhaps most knowledgeable about the business world and has goals. He is the only member among the members to set up his own business with his brother and has already doubled his only restaurant. I think roles like the arrogant businessman, rival sibling trying to become a CEO would suit him more than already outdated roles like mother.

I can see him in that too, I'll change it cuz that's better

• tae can have two different roles

the warm guy and easy going/crazy friend who can make your day more colorfull. He is type the second lead who usually patiently listen main female lead tell her problems while have a secret love to that his bestfriend

Or

Someone who hidden his dark memories and grow become mysterious man (or maybe dual personality)

Anyway i'm interest to watch any bts member drama in the future

<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!