I really really miss

• with all due respect OP i disagree - i prefer each girl getting their time in the sunshine with individual activities and solos...

GG are fickle beasts and the majority of them don't make it past 30/past their first contact expiration so individual activities are important for long term continued success

• Yes I really agree with this, I really hope after all of them have their solo we go back to focusing on full group comebacks. Another way would be including solo or duet songs in their albums...

But to be honest we can't neglect bp in a way "deserve" this treatment as all members are insanely huge on their own so yg would be dumb if they didn't exploit it. Problem is they are unable of making a good schedule lol

Please if they focus on BP exclusively & release solo songs on their albums, BP will be pulling 3M-4M sales

Honestly they can't make it work, yearly album + touring + solos?!

They won't be able to juggle it

• & imagine starting

This all over again in 2022 after jisoo solo....

• with all due respect OP i disagree - i prefer each girl getting their time in the sunshine with individual activities and solos...

GG are fickle beasts and the majority of them don't make it past 30/past their first contact expiration so individual activities are important for long term continued success

You said it yourself

Give bp 7 years of activity then from 2024 start solo projects not 2018......

Thats YG mistake, 2016-2023 should have been exclusively BLACKPINK music ONLY

• You said it yourself

Give bp 7 years of activity then from 2024 start solo projects not 2018......

Thats YG mistake, 2016-2023 should have been exclusively BLACKPINK music ONLY

I guess we disagree my friend...

because from the knowledge that i am aware of (which is limited i admit) it seems that especially for GG, it's harder once their initially contract is over to start individual activities rather than if inidividual activities start during their initial contract period...(but i could be wrong)

• I really hope BP will release another album soon for the sake of Blinks. Tbh I don’t think many (ie non Blinks) would be interested in Lisa’s or Jisoo’s solo because both don’t have the vibe wanting to be a solo singer. But one good thing I noticed about YG was they have upped the promotions. Rose’s promotions were really good for Korea and the west. I hope they will continue like that for BP.

• I guess we disagree my friend...

because from the knowledge that i am aware of (which is limited i admit) it seems that especially for GG, it's harder once their initially contract is over to start individual activities rather than if inidividual activities start during their initial contract period...(but i could be wrong)

2 years into their debut, when they didn't even release a full OT4 album is still too early imo.

But I honestly think the biggest issue is not the solo activity but the lack of OT4 activity. We complain that BP has a akgaes issue, but YG really pander to them the most :/

• I was actually thinking this the other day. It's sad that they only have OT4 content when they're having a comeback and that happens on average once a year.

If they'd done some OT4 VLive once in a while, it would've helped. Instead it feels more like they're soloists that come together once in a while.

I miss them as a group and as good as the solos are, there's just something special when they come together.

They honestly should have used the solos as an incentive to re-sign their contracts. At this point do they really need to be together as a group when they're each doing so well on their own?

And the sad thing is they're discography as a group is still pitifully small. Even 4th gen groups have more songs then them.

I could rant about this all day, but yes I feel the solos came too soon.

• In short fuck YG.

• 2 years into their debut, when they didn't even release a full OT4 album is still too early imo.

But I honestly think the biggest issue is not the solo activity but the lack of OT4 activity. We complain that BP has a akgaes issue, but YG really pander to them the most :/

that i can agree with my friend

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!