WHO SAY SHUHUA DIDNT GET FAIR AMOUNT OF LINE?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Theo35

Changed the title of the thread from “WHO SAID SHUHUA DIDNT GET FAIR AMOUNT OF LINE?” to “WHO SAY SHUHUA DIDNT GET FAIR AMOUNT OF LINE?”.
  • The thing about Shuhua's like is not just that she get very few lines, but her lines are filler lines.

Like for example if you look into Sistar songs such as Give It To Me, Dasom has like 1 portion only, but at least her portion is pretty memorable. Bora only have like 1 rap in all Sistar songs but at least it's memorable. At least Dasom's lines get better over the years, Sistar's older songs she barely have any. But for the lack of lines, at least they give both of them some pretty good screentime in the MV, and because they have only 4 members they have more center time. And somehow all 4 members are actually popular.

Shuhua might actually have more lines than them but her lines are like "wo oh oh woah oh oh wo oh oh woah oh oh" like ....... If they give her some good center time though I think that will be fine. Actually I think Shuhua is one of the more popular ones? Her fancam always rake in the most number of views

• The thing about Shuhua's like is not just that she get very few lines, but her lines are filler lines.

Like for example if you look into Sistar songs such as Give It To Me, Dasom has like 1 portion only, but at least her portion is pretty memorable. Bora only have like 1 rap in all Sistar songs but at least it's memorable. At least Dasom's lines get better over the years, Sistar's older songs she barely have any. But for the lack of lines, at least they give both of them some pretty good screentime in the MV, and because they have only 4 members they have more center time. And somehow all 4 members are actually popular.

Shuhua might actually have more lines than them but her lines are like "wo oh oh woah oh oh wo oh oh woah oh oh" like ....... If they give her some good center time though I think that will be fine. Actually I think Shuhua is one of the more popular ones? Her fancam always rake in the most number of views

i dont think so because fans have said shes the least popular within the fandom

• i dont think so because fans have said shes the least popular within the fandom

That doesn't seem right. I'd expect it to be the other way around; least popular outside of the fandom.

Adding to this; Shuhua is very popular in the fandom because of her personality, something non-fans are unlikely to be exposed to.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• That doesn't seem right. I'd expect it to be the other way around; least popular outside of the fandom.

Adding to this; Shuhua is very popular in the fandom because of her personality, something non-fans are unlikely to be exposed to.

oh alright lol

• i dont think so because fans have said shes the least popular within the fandom

I'm sure the person said that is a non fan.

Fancam: she gets the second most views after Soojin.

Vlives: She gets the most views.

Sale bar: She gets the third after Yuqi and Soyeon.

And she has the most cut clips on youtube (from shows, bts stuff, vlives...) coz of her amazing personality.

She's really loved among fandom.

• chill, ppl already corrected me lol. i understand lol

It was actual line at first but she couldn't pronounce correctly, so Soyeon changed into those sounds. Even in Lion era, she cried when recording her lines coz she made a lot of mistakes with pronouciaton, but Soyeon helped her correct little by little in the studio.

I really love her but her singing skill is the reason why she gets less line. I watched Hwaa live singing on radio shows and I recognized that she can't sing any of others' parts as well as them.

What we should complain is the lack of screen time, not lines. She's the visual so she should have more screen time than what she has had.

I actually disagree with this. Yes, in some early releases she gets the filler lines, but I felt towards the last few releases, although she has less lines but she often gets the iconic 'killer parts'. Like the 'burn it up' in Hwaa.

• I actually disagree with this. Yes, in some early releases she gets the filler lines, but I felt towards the last few releases, although she has less lines but she often gets the iconic 'killer parts'. Like the 'burn it up' in Hwaa.

She also got the entire last chorus in Hwaa which is among the most catchy part of the song

• It was actual line at first but she couldn't pronounce correctly, so Soyeon changed into those sounds. Even in Lion era, she cried when recording her lines coz she made a lot of mistakes with pronouciaton, but Soyeon helped her correct little by little in the studio.

I really love her but her singing skill is the reason why she gets less line. I watched Hwaa live singing on radio shows and I recognized that she can't sing any of others' parts as well as them.

What we should complain is the lack of screen time, not lines. She's the visual so she should have more screen time than what she has had.

Yeah so if she gets more center time it would be good to make up for the lack of lines

• I actually disagree with this. Yes, in some early releases she gets the filler lines, but I felt towards the last few releases, although she has less lines but she often gets the iconic 'killer parts'. Like the 'burn it up' in Hwaa.

I guess it's still fine if she gets a good number of screentime. I do hope she gets more confident in future so that she can really show us what she can do :):)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!