How come other 92 liners haven't enlisted yet?

• Jin was bombarded with enlistment questions since 2019. People have been debating over BTS' future when enlistment starts. A lot have expected and hoped for Jin to enlist December 2020.... And then BTS law happened. BTS members are qualified for delaying enlistment until the age 30.

But how come other 92 liners haven't enlisted yet? Jin was born on December 1992 and was expected to enlist December 2020 but other 92 liners who were born months earlier and do not qualify for the new amendment haven't enlisted yet either. Wouldn't that mean Jin was bombarded with enlistment questions for nothing? <X<X<X

• All I can think of is Shownu and because of Shownu people think A.C.E will be save since Wow and Donghun turn 28 this year and they all fear that Wow and Donghun will enlist in 2021 so they be like "yeah but look at MONSTA X's Shownu, he is older and didn't went so we might have a year more with Wow and Donghun" and I'm like "wait Shownu is this old?"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I dont think anyone expected the government to extend the age for enlistment

Yeah but that was only for qualified artists only, right? But a lot of 92 liners haven't enlisted until now and they're not qualified so shouldn't they have enlisted last year ?:whatr: Jin was being pressured to enlist by kpoppies since 2019.

• Yeah but that was only for qualified artists only, right? But a lot of 92 liners haven't enlisted until now and they're not qualified so shouldn't they have enlisted last year ?:whatr: Jin was being pressured to enlist by kpoppies since 2019.

Most of them will wait till the last minute. They’re gonna milk it as long as they can cause after enlistment it’s done out here for most of them.

• Yeah but that was only for qualified artists only, right? But a lot of 92 liners haven't enlisted until now and they're not qualified so shouldn't they have enlisted last year ?:whatr: Jin was being pressured to enlist by kpoppies since 2019.

I dont see the problem in them enlisting earlier than the final age requirement, i dont think its i big deal🤷

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Jin was bombarded with enlistment questions since 2019. People have been debating over BTS' future when enlistment starts. A lot have expected and hoped for Jin to enlist December 2020.... And then BTS law happened. BTS members are qualified for delaying enlistment until the age 30.

But how come other 92 liners haven't enlisted yet? Jin was born on December 1992 and was expected to enlist December 2020 but other 92 liners who were born months earlier and do not qualify for the new amendment haven't enlisted yet either. Wouldn't that mean Jin was bombarded with enlistment questions for nothing? <X<X<X

Jin never had to enlist in December 2020, it was just a assume of Kpop fans who don't understand math. Jin would enlist in December 2021. But now, thanks to the new law, he will be able to enlist in December 2023 if he wishes.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!