Philipino actress under fire for disrespecting Bae Suzy

• This actress look so old and still acts like a 12 yo sasaeng fan wth... :pepewhat::pepeshock: so immature.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I personally don't see anything wrong , she didn't said that she was a bad actress and should retire, or didn't say that she's ugly and look like her dog -_-

she's entitle to like or dislike whoever she wants, if she dislike her because she's jealous then it's her opinion. I don't see how disliking someone is disrepectful

you're all making a fuss because she's a celebrity who said this

but there's tons of people who say i don't like this idol or this actress for this and this reason that doesn't mean everybody is going in their comment asking them to apologize

and she didn't even seemed really serious

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• How is that not wrong!!! The way she is calling Suzy "someone's ex" and "i don't love her" because she dated her favourite actors. :pepewhat: that's just downright disrespectful and pathetic.

• How is that not wrong!!! The way she is calling Suzy "someone's ex" and "i don't love her" because she dated her favourite actors. :pepewhat: that's just downright disrespectful and pathetic.

Think about the context. She was asked if she gets jealous so she said she does and mentioned she got jealous when lee minho dated with suzy. In this context, saying she was an ex of lee minho i think is reasonable.

she was asked if she got jealous when her favs date someone

so ofc she answer yes i was jealous of his ex -_-

it's the most normal thing ever in a discussion

stop acting like when you're talking with your friends you never mention someone as the new girlfriend of your ex, or talked about one of your ex referring to him as just " my ex"

even if they are more than the girlfriend of X or the ex of Y , we all mention one time in our life someone as the ex or girlfriend of someone and there's nothing wrong to this it's just a way to identify someone and there's nothing wrong to this, being the girlfriend, the ex, the brother, the sister, the mother etc...of someone is part of who you are now

just like you call someone an idol, even if they are more than just an idol

or how you talk about someone as the brothers of someone else, even if they are more than just the brother of this person -_-

because if you tell me no i think you're lying -_-

you're reaching for nothing

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• I didn't see it as disrespectful, I think people are overreacting. But she's definitely on the weird side. If I found the right person, she's 40 and married since 2014. First for being jealous of her 'oppa' and disliking Suzy just because she's his ex at her age. Second for being jealous of her 'oppas' while married. Third for calling two guys 7 years and 1 year younger than her her 'oppas' (I hope it's a mistranslation). I hope it was all a joke.

• I didn't see it as disrespectful, I think people are overreacting. But she's definitely on the weird side. If I found the right person, she's 40 and married since 2014. First for being jealous of her 'oppa' and disliking Suzy just because she's his ex at her age. Second for being jealous of her 'oppas' while married. Third for calling two guys 7 years and 1 year younger than her her 'oppas' (I hope it's a mistranslation). I hope it was all a joke.

Oppa is like a slang word for us here. Usually when you refer to a Korean oppa, we mean as "my crush" and "my guy" (something along those line). Nothing to do with age.

A lot of actresses here, married or not, are huge fans of Kdramas. When she say My Oppas, doesn't mean she's cheating or she's in love with these actors. She's just fangirling. And believe me when I say that their husbands are very supportive with their "fangirling".

• Oppa is like a slang word for us here. Usually when you refer to a Korean oppa, we mean as "my crush" and "my guy" (something along those line). Nothing to do with age.

A lot of actresses here, married or not, are huge fans of Kdramas. When she say My Oppas, doesn't mean she's cheating or she's in love with these actors. She's just fangirling. And believe me when I say that their husbands are very supportive with their "fangirling".

I don’t know why people are surprised but that’s a thing in this forum or generally in kpop fandom too. A lot of people use oppa for fun like when mentioning one of the big4 ceos or when addressing some idols Lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!