$ Feb-March AKP Cooking Contest $

• Official Post

February & March 2021

AKP Cooking & Baking contest!

1st place 500 akorns

2nd place 300 akorns

3rd place 100 akorns

IF I DECIDE TO RECREATE YOUR RECIPE BC IT SOUNDS YUMMY, regardless of if you even win 1st, 2nd or 3rd, there'll be a $20 Amazon gift code for you~ (USD only, sorry) if outside the US, i will try to think of something equivalent value, but to my discretion~

cook or bake something delicious, share recipe and pics or vid!

rules:

must have handwritten note* on ingredients and on final image with username and “AKP Feb March 2021

(deadline for entries is March15th,

winners announced March 20th)

:danceb:

*handwritten requirement is to be fair and confirm this was created for this AKP contect~

• Is cheesecake good enough?

I make amazing cheesecake. Everyone loves it, even my sis who doesnt like it usually. My birthday is February, so I will make it bc of it.

Idk will it be enough for win through bc it looks pretty simple and ordinary on the photo.

• Tonight I made teriyaki salmon, udon with fennel and greens, tamagoyaki with seaweed and scallions and some pickles.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But it’s hard to give the recipe, because I work off the fly so often!

• oh this sounds like fun! better get to the kitchen then~

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ahh 2yr i have a question! can we submit more than one recipe?

• yes! please just remember to follow the rules so your entries aren’t disqualified~

okie, tysm~!

• Pork and Dumplings with Sauerkraut

A favorite meal Mom made us. Coating the Dumplings with the Pork drippings have an amazing taste. Sauerkraut is the main taste so seasoning is not required. Pork drippings is an important ingredient so Pork shoulder and Oven Roasting are chosen.

Found a Czech Pork Roast recipe that Oven Roasts the Pork. It is a Pork Stew recipe if one wants something different. Oven roasting pork like these recipes produce very juicy meat. This Pork Dumpling recipe is Old Country European.

Top with Sauerkraut and pig out. XD

RsfaLpv.jpg

Edited 7 times, last by 4NIA4 ().

• So..

*Ingredients

300g ground biscuits

125g butter (leave it on the room temperature before use)

50-100ml cold milk

450g cream cheese

500g whipped cream

3 bags of gelatin (10g)

200-250g powdered sugar

1 vanila sugar (10g)

a little bit of vanila extract

1 bag od creamfix (10g)

450g of frozen raspberry (leave it on the room temperature, so it can unfreeze before use)

4-5 spoons of sugar

1) Ground biscuits, milk and butter knead. Put it in the cake mold (put cooking paper first) or wherever you want (I use big pot for this xD).

2) Whipped cream mix with creamfix (until it's solid). In another dish mix cream cheese with powdered sugar, vanila sugar and little spoon of vanila extract. Connect those 2 at the end.

3) 1 Gelatin overflow with 4 spoons of cold water and leave it to swells for 10 minutes (do this in small pot bc it is hard to change dishes when gelatin swells). Heat it up until boiling, but dont let it boil (just wait until you see steam and when gelatin becomes liquid move from stove). Put it in the 2) (above part) and mix again. Than put it on the 1) and in the fridge.

4) Rasberries, 2dl water and 4-5 spoons of sugar boil for 10 minutes.

5) 2 bags of gelatin overflow with 8 spoons of cold water, leave it for 10 minutes, than heat it up until boiling (same as 3), but with 2 bags. Do it at the same time as you start boiling 4)). When it becomes liquid, put it with 4) and mix with hand/spoon (you can move it from the stove or keep it on the low fire during mixing). Leave it at some cold part of the house for an hour-2 to cool down. At the end put it on the other 2 layers and leave it again in the fridge.

• healthy banana monkey bread in a mug!

it takes 5 minutes to make and is pretty simple!

(ahh i’m so sorry! i have two photos, i didn’t realise until much later in the day that i had forgotten to put the handwritten note in it! i have 2 pictures)

and here are the ingredients~! (i’ve bolded them out since i’ve also added the instructions in)

Edited once, last by creamylove ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!