Juri and Miyu ruined their careers in Korea

• Two of the ex AKB members have been played in Korea and have undoubtedly ruined their careers in Japan for a chance to debut in a K-pop group that blew up in their face.

Miyu ended up being in limbo for 2 years and has now left Mystic entertainment. And the sad thing is she trained to be in the girl group, learnt Korean and got a nose job.

Then Juri who was once a popular member in AKB joined Rocket Punch after graduating from AKB. It’s been over a year and Rocket Punch haven’t made a comeback yet and the group is underrated in Korea.

Not only that she lost all her J-pop wotas.

Two girls manipulated into leaving Japan for a better chance in Korea only to be faced with doing the hard labour. Seeing all those offers and experiencing the glam life in Korea must’ve changed their perspective.

Hopefully, Miyu joins Girls Planet 999 if she still wants to debut in a group but overall graduating wasn’t a good thing.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Their choices, their life. Maybe it didn't turn out well but they are doing what they want. And they can take responsibility for it. You're in no position to discuss what's better for them.

• They made the decision for themselves, even if they were pressured and I'm sorry that it may not have worked out but compared to hundreds of kpop trainees over the years who went through the same thing, they had it good and they still have a chance

I hope they do well in the future and I hope you get what you want from them

• Well as the saying goes all that glitters is not gold.

The kpop industry was much more attractive but didn't have the results.

If they knew how it would turn in future would they have choosen kpop over akb?

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Kpop for foreigner idols is just a catapult to China or the western market. Korea is tiny in comparison to them and these J-idols obviously didn’t see the reality of the situation

Foreigners who try to make it in Korea either have to flee or get destroyed, like Sam Orkieyie and Eat Your Kimchi

• I think the only Japanese who are benefited by being in k-pop groups are those who were never in a j-pop group, like the Japanese members of TWICE, bcuz the rest they will always be lost.

That is why I have always said that people like Sakura should soon resume their activities in 48

• Their choices, their life. Maybe it didn't turn out well but they are doing what they want. And they can take responsibility for it. You're in no position to discuss what's better for them.

Yo, it's not that serious lol. It's a simple discussion :wellr:

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• i agree with juri. She had a name in akb things and had a lot fans. So leaving akb and joining RP is kinda loss for her.

But miyu is different. She had never been big in akb so trying something new maybe is the best option for her.

But i must say i disappointed she didnt debut in mystic. I had big hope for her in there.

Wish her luck because she was one of my faves from produce48

• No she got a nose job. I posted in on the first page of the plastic surgery thread. Most Miyu fans know she got a nose job in Korea And what promotions? Rocket Punch schedule is empty and Woolim been under fire for how they’ve been running their label and treating their staff.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With infinite dead the company could possibly be struggling with money. And Juri has expressed missing her family numerous times. Also she mentioned in her vlogs that it’s hard working in Korea but she won’t give up. Like imagine being a popular member in one of the biggest selling girl groups to be in a new position where you are now the least popular member in a underrated girl group with no comeback in sight and all your wotas left you.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!