Bighit's gg GLAM dancing with an ai avatar a decade ago.

• They are giving me 2ne1 with futuristic ai vibes in the first vid.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Glam's Scandal aside I'm digging their stage presence fr. They were talented ngl. Also I think some BTS members are present.

Desbundar

• So the vocaloid was a separate member with a irl members voice or a counterpart to the member?

Yeah, like miku hatsune. One member gave their voice and you can use that vocaloid for songs like a normal midi or instrument. It is similar to Siri. Siri‘s voice stems from someone. Vocaloids are quite popular in Japan. Seeu was the first Korean vocaloid and she could also sing in English. I think there are additional programs for the animations but idk lmao

• Yeah, like miku hatsune. One member gave their voice and you can use that vocaloid for songs like a normal midi or instrument. It is similar to Siri. Siri‘s voice stems from someone. Vocaloids are quite popular in Japan. Seeu was the first Korean vocaloid and she could also sing in English. I think there are additional programs for the animations but idk lmao

Wah thank you! It must've been hard to incorporate that dance and all on the stage during those times.

Desbundar

• Wah thank you! It must've been hard to incorporate that dance and all on the stage during those times.

They do that by reflection and mirrors so that it looks like she is standing between them but in reality it is just a projection. Miku Hatsune was even opening act for Lady Gaga

It is really weird ngl

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!