I'LL BE HONEST...I AM NOT READY FOR BUTTER ERA

• I'm still not over Film Out

:pepe-comfy:

The last half is some of the most epic in their whole discography....like Jimin and Jin freaking killed it, buried it, dug it back up, and killed it again :eek:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice! You were talking about ice skating before. Have you thought of using a BTS song before? :/

That's kinda why I'm lurking around! I get BTS requests but I don't know much of their discography! When the time comes, I'm probably make more posts asking ARMYs on here for a certain type of BTS song I can choreo to. I've done stuff with Anpaman and 21st century girl is a song I'll probably do thanks to a rec I got . For each person there's a certain thing I'm looking for.

Younger kids do better with things like ballads or smooth/fun pop songs

Older kids can have more technical and more 'confusing' songs to dance with.

BTS's Spring Day is popular in the circuit. Also Fake Love for exhibitions because the chorus is fun to dance to.

• That's kinda why I'm lurking around! I get BTS requests but I don't know much of their discography! When the time comes, I'm probably make more posts asking ARMYs on here for a certain type of BTS song I can choreo to. I've done stuff with Anpaman and 21st century girl is a song I'll probably do thanks to a rec I got . For each person there's a certain thing I'm looking for.

Younger kids do better with things like ballads or smooth/fun pop songs

Older kids can have more technical and more 'confusing' songs to dance with.

BTS's Spring Day is popular in the circuit. Also Fake Love for exhibitions because the chorus is fun to dance to.

Nice!!! Yes you should def make a thread when you have time. I'll leave a few that I think would fit. Let me know what you think when free 8)

• Official Post

Is there context behind this? LMFAO that's so big?and why is it in his hand so casually?

He was showing Joon and Jimin how to cut eggs

The moment is timestamped here

External Content youtu.be

This is the V LIVE ArmyBlinkOnce0, I went searching for the video on youtube

• Some of the raps don't always fit (for a program) where they are in the song so I'd need to arrange them for a performance. May need to censor some swears but no biggie, better than a US pop song for that.

2nd grade is a good solo, and the "bang it bang it" part is a good audience-hook part because you can use a gun gesture or something to entice the audience. Def for one of the older kids

Dope is very interesting to me because I can see it as a solo and a ice dance song. (Ice dance is when you have 2 people ( a guy and girl) perform together) The beat would allow for some interesting duo spirals and footwork. A hard program but a very showstopper one. Probably a finale of a show.

Run-Ballad is something I'd use for a slightly younger child who is good expressing emotion. Less jumps but simple footwork that tells a story. The Run Run Run part is also catchy

A good exhibition program because it has a flow.

Save Me: Very popular probably. I think this would create a great solo perf (also can work for a group) and there would probably be a trademark move or spin at the "save me" "save me" part. I like the beat because it's good for complicated footwork. On the harder side because of the beat (if you go out of pace by a little bit it's very noticeable with this song because you'd be a footstep behind the lyrics) but can showcase a lot of skills.

Overall, I'd present them all as options on my radar but I'd suggest different songs to different skaters. Thanks!!!

• Cool! Thanks for the analysis and checking them out. Def tag me in your future thread about program songs!

• Cool! Thanks for the analysis and checking them out. Def tag me in your future thread about program songs!

OFC! Technically most songs can be adapted but I look at the abilities of the kids (at my rink) and pick and chose when I write out a response. EX: I wouldn't give SNSD's IGAB to anyone because the technical skill required is very high.

Also pros have done BTS covers! :

Some of the best skaters in the world, and my favorites

External Content www.youtube.com
    (Russian)

(Japanese -Olympic Gold- One of the best skaters in history)

(mix)

(American)

• Woah I had no idea. :eek:

Will def check these vids out!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!