NCT, EXO, STRAY KIDS, & ATEEZ: Can fans recommend me what is the first song I should start listening to love them? I just re-entered Kpop again and decided to learn about all famous groups.

• hmm okay!!

if you want a happy song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a hype song:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a literally perfect song :')

a comforting song:

• Everyone already listed the popular tracks for exo. I’ll list some of my favourite bsides

External Content youtu.be

• more Stray Kids I haven't seen posted yet

Edited once, last by cle19 ().

• For Exo

They've already recommended;

Monster

Gravity

Been through

Here are some others

EXO's live performances are amazing! I love them even more then the studio versions or MVs

• have some more EXO :siptear:

the ultimate dance bop

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• I’m not a big fan of Ateez or Stray Kids (just not my jam, although I do really like “Back Door”.)

Everyone has covered off so many great EXO songs but I’d also add two more songs: “what is love?” because I love a good r&b, wave my hands and “sang” type song. (Maybe I missed on someone’s list?) And “Love Shot,” which has an iconic video and a catchy hook.

For NCT, there is such a wide range of options here: hip hop swag to shimmering pop and it varies based on the sub units.

If you just had one song?

NCT U: Boss (spitting strong rhymes + looping melodic power vocals, ie what I love about NCT.)

NCT 127: Cherry Bomb and Highway to Heaven because I think they represent the duality

NCT Dream (not usually my bag because they’re a little too sweet for me, but this song is a bop): Boom (although probably not the most like their usual music) Maybe 7 Days? (I like that one too)

WayV: Turn Back Time

If you feel like exploring further:

A few NCT U/127 extras:

Hip hop swag: Regular, Kick It, Misfit

R&b flava: Elevator (127 F), 90s Love, Baby Don’t Stop, Good Thing

Shimmery pop: Touch, Sun & Moon, Superhuman, Summer 127

WayV extra picks: Nectar, Take Off, Domino

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!