Itzy is officially CANCELED

• I didn't even make it 60 seconds into their new song.

Itzy has had plenty of time to get good. They haven't. It's over.

I'm not blaming the girls. They can only do what their told. I'm blaming the people in charge.

I'm also blaming international fans for steering kpop into this horrible fucking direction. Which also means I'm blaming Blackpink. The Queens of destroying the entire god damn industry with this weak ass try hard lazy boring ass music trend.

Every girl group wants to be a bad bitch who don't need a man. Well yall ARE bad. So bitch take that noise somewhere else.

Smh.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• omg why are you so bad :pepe-sad:

shake your ass instead you hater :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Give me something good to shake it to and I will.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You are late 😔

Anyway vote

• chile oppar

External Content www.youtube.com

• Try this instead

I’m sure you will like Itzy in these fits

• External Content www.youtube.com

Are you one of those fans who think there has never been a bad song ever released in kpop?

You must think every group has a 100% success rate in music.

• To be honest, I'm disappointed by the song because there was so much hype around it, but... It's not bad.

Classic example of a kpop fan. Has to praise something even though they dislike it. Cant show any negativity towards our precious little kpop.

• Awwwww so it blackpink fault that blackpink can pull off "lazy trend" and be successful at it

• No, but I like this song :melon_think: are you one of those people who thinks everyone must agree with you to have good taste in music?

Anyways can you give me akorns?? Its not fair that you gave my sibling and not me

I ain't giving nobody SHIT. I'll give you an akorn when a kpop group drops ONE god damn good song.

• Awwwww so it blackpink fault that blackpink can pull off "lazy trend" and be successful at it

Every single thing about BP is below average. Slow boring songs. Slow boring choreography. Slow boring pretentious music videos. Slow boring live performances.

Everyone else thinks this is the key to success. But they dont realize it's not. Its YG and Jennies visuals. That's all.

• Every single thing about BP is below average. Slow boring songs. Slow boring choreography. Slow boring pretentious music videos. Slow boring live performances.

Everyone else thinks this is the key to success. But they dont realize it's not. Its YG and Jennies visuals. That's all.

you also need a bedazzled tank and some really big brimmed hats.

• Go seek some mental help.

I'd rather spend my money on good music producers for kpop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!