Most probable reason for the Sica-gate?!?!?

• I remember there was a big rumor that Sica was preparing to have a hiatus after their Japanese promotions.

Not the main reason but it could've played a factor

:!: :!: :!:

Yes because an Snsd hiatus meant more Blanc&Eclare time and therefore it's growth and development. SM couldn't make it easy for Jessica to make lots of money for herself.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If they were worried abt their kids being exploited than why tf did they let them sign to SM entertainment?!

signing with that company is like asking to be mistreated

Obviously, they'd rather have all the girls being mistreated as Snsd than Jessica getting a break to do side personal business.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If the reasons were good they would not be a 9/30 and a weibo post.

Yeah, they must have been really bad.

• As someone who was a Jessica bias since Gee to IGAB, I observed that she became distant from Soshi. Even when there was a rumour before Sept that one of the girls will exit, I already predicted it was Jess.

In the end who knows but those involved. I just hope all of them are happy.

For me, Jessica's body language on stage was very different from what she said and did as Snsd. Watching those stages again feels like she was exhausted and tired of moving around as Snsd in that manner though she still had the passion for singing and being apart of Snsd.

I think, Jessica was ready for Snsd to move on to a more mature stage where they had more control, less comebacks and more solo Snsd promotions but SM still wanted to promote them as always thus the clash.

Edited once, last by sonemariam ().

• The families of other members wanted a cut and did not agree to her using the SNSD brand exclusively for her own financial benefit. Also, several members did not like her and when SM was forced to choose between SNSD the group and Jessica - well, that was it.

I think members disliking her wasn't reason enough because they'd probably found a way to work together no matter what differences they had.

However, family members could definitely influence a member getting kicked.

• It was probably similar to the tvxq situation where JYJ's involvement in the cosmetics business was much bigger than the other members and the company thought. And once they found the truth they couldn't risk having it ruin the group's potential endorsement deals.

Also there were most likely beef and disagreements between the members.

• ...duh!

And that's all we know for sure. So what's the point trying to build a puzzle with most the pieces missing?

Unless anyone involved says the actual catalyst that got the ball rolling, we're never going to know.

Likely nobody was innocent or purely the victim because that's just never how it is.

If only people had the energy towards how SM meddled and media played so much that they killed Jessica's music career. That's a bigger issue imo

• It was probably similar to the tvxq situation where JYJ's involvement in the cosmetics business was much bigger than the other members and the company thought. And once they found the truth they couldn't risk having it ruin the group's potential endorsement deals.

Also there were most likely beef and disagreements between the members.

I agree.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!