Nothing but Tea

• nope...I'm generally not a big fan of putting sugar in my teas considering i normally have black or green teas

so i take it you are moroccan?

I am not fan of sugar in my tea either just have a Somali best friend who happens to make but it's too sweet for my taste buds.

The brewing part was for the Turkish tea. I myself are born and raised in Scandinavia but my parents are both from Turkey.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Matcha Latte I love but somehow I am lazy to make it :clown:

I have some Moroccan friends and it's always interesting to see the way they pour the tea and they always aim perfectly I would never with my clumsiness :clown: For the taste it really depends on how much sugar they put in it because sometimes it's too sweet for my own liking.

Yeah we brew it that way I don't know why but it's like that :-D

Haha same with the clumsiness, it wouldn't end well if I attempted to do something like that :D That's why i admire watching those things even more :wow:

I don't like sugary drinks, so no sugar for me in my tea (or other beverages).

I only know about Turkish coffee, but i didn't know you have like a special pot for making tea, it's interesting.

• nope...I'm generally not a big fan of putting sugar in my teas considering i normally have black or green teas

so i take it you are moroccan?

Selfie you need glasses they posted a video saying "this is how we Turks brew our tea".

• Official Post

my dad used to make us tea in a teapot i wasn’t allowed to wash. we would drink it in these tiny teacups and it was supposed to be good for you.

i love teas. my favorite hot teas are firecracker tea and jasmine tea & green tea w roasted barley.

favorite cold teas are iced sorrel, wintermelon and rose.

• I am not fan of sugar in my tea either just have a Somali best friend who happens to make but it's too sweet for my taste buds.

The brewing part was for the Turkish tea. I myself are born and raised in Scandinavia but my parents are both from Turkey.

nice nice... :thumbup:

Selfie you need glasses they posted a video saying "this is how we Turks brew our tea".

I have reading comprehension issues ;-)

• Haha same with the clumsiness, it wouldn't end well if I attempted to do something like that :D That's why i admire watching those things even more :wow:

I don't like sugary drinks, so no sugar for me in my tea (or other beverages).

I only know about Turkish coffee, but i didn't know you have like a special pot for making tea, it's interesting.

Being clumsy is the worst thing :S

I don't do well with sugar either so sugary stuff isn't for me and this comes from a Turk like the Turkish cuisine is full of overly sweet desserts :-D

I don't like coffee I tasted it once and never again but yeah we use the teapot set.

“we never felt so young”

• Being clumsy is the worst thing :S

I don't do well with sugar either so sugary stuff isn't for me and this comes from a Turk like the Turkish cuisine is full of overly sweet desserts :-D

I don't like coffee I tasted it once and never again but yeah we use the teapot set.

Ah, it's really a struggle to be clumsy ||

Oh yeah, Turkish sweets are super sweet, but they are also very good in a moderation hehe

Oh is there something you usually have with tea? A certain dessert?

• Ah, it's really a struggle to be clumsy ||

Oh yeah, Turkish sweets are super sweet, but they are also very good in a moderation hehe

Oh is there something you usually have with tea? A certain dessert?

I know such a hassle :S

I don't really snack that much but I do enjoy banana cake as one of the only cakes I like (I bake a lot but don't eat it myself) with my tea and maybe some kind of cookie but other than this my go to snack for everything including tea is sunflower seed it may sound weird but it's a thing in Turkey :-D

“we never felt so young”

• I know such a hassle :S

I don't really snack that much but I do enjoy banana cake as one of the only cakes I like (I bake a lot but don't eat it myself) with my tea and maybe some kind of cookie but other than this my go to snack for everything including tea is sunflower seed it may sound weird but it's a thing in Turkey :-D

No, it doesn't sound weird, sunflower seeds seem like a good snack to me!

• I love all types of tea. The only ones I'm not a big fan of are the ones that come in a bag (I'm a bit snobby and I prefer loose leaf) and herbal tea (which technically isn't tea anyway), but I'm not opposed to drinking them.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!