favourite teas

tea etiquette

tea fusions

tea making

tea utensils

foods that go with tea

etc

• This is the thread for me :froghype:

I want to learn more about different kind of teas though.

But i love tea. :pepe-tea:

• traditional long spout tea pouring

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've seen this once irl and it was pretty cool

• traditional long spout tea pouring

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've seen this once irl and it was pretty cool

Wow! I've never seen something like this. Pretty cool I must say.

• Wow! I've never seen something like this. Pretty cool I must say.

it's not very common even within chinese circles I would have never known if i hadn't seen it for myself...

let's just say long spout tea pouring doesn't just come up in conversation...surprising huh? lol

• External Content www.youtube.com

This is how we Turks brew black tea (the water situation may change according to the country you live in and family traditions)

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• I like the one in tea bags

Lipton, Dilmah, Tetley

usually, I stick to a regular one, Earl Gray or Black Tea

External Content www.youtube.com

• it's not very common even within chinese circles I would have never known if i hadn't seen it for myself...

let's just say long spout tea pouring doesn't just come up in conversation...surprising huh? lol

Haha yup yup, suprising!

I think i've seen some videos from moroccoan culture about how they pour their tea. It's very satisfying to watch :D

Oh everyone is listing their fave teas, was that the purpose of the thread?

My favorite is Earl Grey, but i try to avoid drinking is as much as i use to, because it blocks iron absorption.

Otherwise i like some herbal mixes (which i also try not to drink as much as i used to, from the same reason).

External Content www.youtube.com

This is how we Turks brew black tea (the water situation may change according to the country you live in and family traditions)

That's interesting, i never knew you do it like that!

• oh just like the OP said anything tea related...whatever tea related subjects you want...

• I've come to really appreciate it. I don't use sugar or any other sweetener for it anymore. I like it as it is, but with milk. I'll get around to having it by itself, in its purest form, one of these days.

I've had hojicha before, but I haven't tried preparing it on my own. That might be next.

i had to google what that is but it's another type of tea nice...

yeah I never put anything in my teas...other than water...

purest forms of tea is the best...

• I make some good matcha lattes.

fZHGRfql.jpg

xQZOos6l.jpg

Matcha Latte I love but somehow I am lazy to make it :clown:

I have some Moroccan friends and it's always interesting to see the way they pour the tea and they always aim perfectly I would never with my clumsiness :clown: For the taste it really depends on how much sugar they put in it because sometimes it's too sweet for my own liking.

Yeah we brew it that way I don't know why but it's like that :-D

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Have you guys tasted Somali tea called shaah? Anyone with a sweet tooth will like it.

nope...I'm generally not a big fan of putting sugar in my teas considering i normally have black or green teas

Matcha Latte I love but somehow I am lazy to make it :clown:

I have some Moroccan friends and it's always interesting to see the way they pour the tea and they always aim perfectly I would never with my clumsiness :clown: For the taste it really depends on how much sugar they put in it because sometimes it's too sweet for my own liking.

Yeah we brew it that way I don't know why but it's like that :-D

so i take it you are moroccan?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!