Mina (former aoa) is in danger

• I don't know maybe her biggest problem like her demons are troubling her when she is alone?

because like 4 days ago she posted photo hugging some man, dunno if that was her bro or her boyfriend but she seriously seemed happy enjoying life on this photo

same way on the photo with Luna and doggie

like I said in other thread, I hope that her todays post was just a reminder from the past and she is staying strong, and I really hope it wasn't photo taken today

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In any other country she would already be in a closed facility. I think she should be admitted into a facility and the people close to her should delete her instagram and start caring for her. She posted so many times these alarming photos and it seems no one really cares about her which is so sad. People should also understand that mental illnesses at this point should be treated by a professional instead of normal people. This only endangers themselves a lot more. I can’t help but feel sympathy for her and everyone around her since they all must have a hard time. Pls someone help her and delete her instagram.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!