Im ready for Ikon to slay Kingdom like they did Heroes of Remix.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Im basically just thinking of Kingdom like Heroes of Remix.. A place for Ikon to promote and show off their talents and getting ready to release a album after it.

• I don't know how to feel about them joining that Kingdom show. The other groups are all 4th gen basically. Kingdom isn't anything like Heroes of Remix. The Boyz were basically doing flying, acrobatic, synchronized dancing etc. Yes, Ikon has the stage presence but can they do hard and clean choreo like the other 4th gen groups? I am not sure but I am open to a pleasant surprise. If they feel confident enough I hope they can work hard to make it happen.

• I didn't know they were participating. Now I might check the show out

I don't know how to feel about them joining that Kingdom show. The other groups are all 4th gen basically. Kingdom isn't anything like Heroes of Remix. The Boyz were basically doing flying, acrobatic, synchronized dancing etc. Yes, Ikon has the stage presence but can they do hard and clean choreo like the other 4th gen groups? I am not sure but I am open to a pleasant surprise. If they feel confident enough I hope they can work hard to make it happen.

They don't have to serve hard choreographies like the other groups. They can simply serve a different kind of charm, take the focus away from dancing a little bit. It's not like all the GGs that participated in Queendome were dance-focused.

• I didn't know they were participating. Now I might check the show out

They don't have to serve hard choreographies like the other groups. They can simply serve a different kind of charm, take the focus away from dancing a little bit. It's not like all the GGs that participated in Queendome were dance-focused.

I am actually very new to the show. After some research apparently Kingdom doesn't have any eliminations. I reall thought this was something like Road To Kingdom. But if the format is the same as Queendom I definitely want Ikon to join!

JO1 | BTS | NCT | TREASURE | BlackPink

8dfce684ba7dbc9d8b05a9fb6b1026fcb53ead98.gifv 

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!