⋆☆⋆ ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) artist thread ⋆☆⋆

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

---------------------------

WEVERSE

#HEESEUNG: I unusually can’t sleep today ㅜㅜ I want to show all the ENGENEs the pictures I have snapped! ENGENEs good night

EroSYQTUYAA_8iG?format=jpg&name=small

EroSYQUVoAI3NBH?format=jpg&name=small

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

ENHYPEN official tweet

He's so sweet in this T - T And he looks so happy in the thumbnail v-v

External Content www.youtube.com

DAZED official tweet

DAZED official instagram post

ENHYPEN posted these 'curtain calls' types of posts with small notes today. I'll post the translations here and then link the actual instagram posts below. There are some photos so make sure to check it out on instagram :>

"#NI-KI: I experienced a lot. Thanks to ENGENEs, we were able to receive awards, so we will become an ENHYPEN that repays anytime." Instagram post

"#JUNGWON: Though schedules were not easy, I found our promotions and performances so fun and enjoyable thanks to ENGENEs’ love! Let’s communicate with each other and promote happily in the future! ENGENE, everyone~! I love you always" Instagram post

"#SUNOO: First off, I was so happy to be able to promote as ENHYPEN and I was quite nervous at the beginning but that started to ease as time went by. And I feel like that thought changed after thinking about ENGENEs liking [our performances]. We will become an ENHYPEN that continues to improve and change!" Instagram post

"#SUNGHOON: Thanks to ENGENEs, we were able to debut and now that our debut album promotions have ended, my impressions are new and happy! Though I am disappointed that promotions have ended, ENHYPEN will return more cool, new and improved with our next album~!! ENGENEs~ Love you" Instagram post

"#JAKE: I was so happy. It was so much more enjoyable than I expected. Since it was our first promotions, everything was new and I didn’t know much. So there are some bits I was a bit disappointed in. During this album, I feel like I haven’t even showed 1 out of 10 of myself. Please anticipate a lot for the future." Instagram post

"#JAY: Now that we have finished broadcasts, it is both new and enjoyable that we are able to meet ENGENEs through many stages and programs, as well as improving. This year, I really want to meet you all in real life and promote!" Instagram post

"#HEESEUNG: ENHYPEN’s first broadcast that wouldn’t’ have been possible without ENGENEs! It was enjoyable and proud times. EN- fighting, ENGENEs, I love you" Instagram post

Translation credit: @enhypenweverse

Like i said, there are photos too! Here are just a few:

External Content www.instagram.com

WEVERSE

#HEESEUNG: Today the sky is gloomy!! it's like a gently spreading fog is hugging me so it feels warm. It’s a bit late but have a good day all day today as well hehe fighting!!

ErwXjD1VQAEYtCz?format=jpg&name=small

#JUNGWON: I ate curry for lunch today haha

Erw6C5xVQAEdO9A?format=jpg&name=small

lol

"ENGENE
    Everyone~ Does everyone dislike Monday morning or Sunday night??
    Hehe I dislike both kkk
    Voting starts hehe" (context for the tweet after)

Trans:

"Choose which you dislike more hehe...

Option 1: Sunday Night
    Option 2: Monday Morning"

ENHYPEN official tweet

WEVERSE

Cute!

Direct link: https://www.tiktok.com/@enhypen/video/6918268562918395138

• WEVERSE

"#JUNGWON: Jungwon who woke up early is posting hehe -5- It’s been a long while kk hehe. Fighting today too~"

Er0Rn8IVoAQ-1PJ?format=jpg&name=smallEr0Rn8IUYAAxYQb?format=jpg&name=small

Er0Rn8JVkAANQtf?format=jpg&name=small

"#JUNGWON: It was a post hehe...

[T/N: He said he was uploading a ‘moment’ earlier on his post"

Er0Vep9UwAAWGul?format=jpg&name=small  

#SUNGHOON: ENGENEs~! Are you spending your weekends well?

Er2qBX4VcAEsniN?format=jpg&name=900x900

ENHYPEN official tweet

WEVERSE announcement about fan events for ENHYPEN's upcoming 1st fanmeet

EVENT 1: The ENHYPEN Moments I Loved

EVENT 2: Moments with ENHYPEN, Messages for ENHYPEN

Direct link: https://weverse.io/enhypen/notices/809

"The first official get-together between ENHYPEN and ENGENE!

We would like to announce the following fan events for ENHYPEN 1’st FANMEETING [EN – CONNECT].

Please refer to the information below to participate.

[#EVENT1] The ENHYPEN Moments I Loved

[How to participate]

Tell us about the ENHYPEN moments that ENGENE loved the most.

Please mention the photograph, video or other specifics as well as a brief reason why you chose this moment.

- Example 1)

Moment: ENHYPEN 'Chamber 5 (Dream of Dreams)' Dance Performance (Halloween Fruit ver.), on official YouTube channel on Oct. 29, 2020

Reason: Seven sweet and tangy fruit won me right over!

-Example 2)

Moment: Today’s ENHYPEN “window” on Twitter on January 8, 2021

Reason: This opened wide the window of my heart to ENHYPEN

[#EVENT2] Moments with ENHYPEN, Messages for ENHYPEN

[How to participate]

Send in a picture of your light stick being a part of your daily life! Make sure it’s a picture that shows ENGENE where you live doing what you do!

Attach a message for ENHYPEN too. A message of love, encouragement, praise, anything is okay, and in your own language is perfectly fine!

8960054d1742459f959ec8f1afd5a18a756.jpg

[Dates for participation]

January 16 to 19, 2021 (4 days)

[How to participate]

Make sure you include two hashtags on your Weverse posting:

#ENCONNECT

#EVENT1 #EVENT2 (the event number your participating in)

** You can enter both events; please note that your entry may be shown in a performance

** We look forward to ENGENE’s eager participation. Thank you!"

NAVER pictures from the 'Let me in (20 CUBE)' MV shoot

Direct link: https://m.post.naver.com/viewe…0495537&memberNo=51299004

07_%EC%84%A0%EC%9A%B0_1.jpg?type=w1200

12_%EC%A0%9C%EC%9D%B4%ED%81%AC_2.jpg?type=w1200

18_%ED%9D%AC%EC%8A%B9_3.jpg?type=w1200

Direct link: https://www.tiktok.com/@enhypen/video/6918613386200616193

ENHYPEN official tweet

#HEESEUNG: This is a picture from when I got off work earlier, and it snowed!! I’ll show this picture to all the ENGENEs who aren't asleep yet and i'll go to sleep. heh goodnight

Er8-lTbVgAInPUY?format=jpg&name=small

Er-dg1CW8AEJbbk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Er-dsTFXUAIkyER?format=jpg&name=900x900

They look amazing!!

Teaser for ENHYPEN's appearance on CDTV!

The original choreogrpahers of the dance Jungwon and Jake covered made a tiktok response :>

ENHYPEN official tweet

#JUNGWON: About a while ago in the morning there was a lot of snow!!
    I hope everyone will be staying home tomorrow because it will be freezing coldddd...Haha

c9d9230dd467487c8898012e5d32dd41393.png

e0f0e1b8a1574435ad886aa52794e3d4821.png

a6de9ec4013a458e83f254054cb378e4513.png

c13874ec75724d929e92469120e7f1bc773.png

ENHYPEN's performance on CDTV! Live has been uploaded! One of the videos is a face version with zoomed in shots and the other has wider shots that focus on the choreography.

EsA99SCW4Ac6xLQ.png

ENHYPEN official tweet

• WEVERSE

[tweet since it's a video of scenery]

#JUNGWON: The sky is pretty

SUNOO's compliment diary (19/01/21):

EsFpxvTVcAQ6c22?format=jpg&name=small

EsFpxvVUwAU3olW?format=jpg&name=360x360

#JAY: ENGENEs~~~how did you like the dazed photoshoot?! I personally think it was my favorite photoshoot that satisfied me the most!! I hope more opportunities such as this in the future will come so I may show various perspectives of me haha

EsHJfazVQAEyinl?format=jpg&name=medium

WEVERSE

#JUNGWON: ENGENEs What are you doing? (Feat. Heart on head)

EsKRzF8UwAAnjXY?format=jpg&name=small

EsKRzHkVEAInuA-?format=jpg&name=small

#SUNOO: ENGENEs~! Things you are curious about Sunoo and Jay + today’s story you want to tell, please leave them as a comment!! We’ll meet you soon so please wait

EsKYxbsVoAIawnu?format=jpg&name=360x360EsKYxeAVcAEx-3e?format=jpg&name=360x360

Sunoo and Jay went on vlive together: https://www.vlive.tv/video/233474

unknown.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!