Ever had a favorite teacher?

• I had one in 8th grade, she was so cool! She loved playing video games and especially loved Nintendo. I remember her having plushies and game stuff all around her room.

She was super nice and funny, always super chill. As a science teacher, she made her class fun with fun and hands-on lessons and work.

That's not even the best part. She held the gaming club which I was part of and at the end of the school year, we played Minecraft with 5 other of her students. We did that a lot and we became good friends afterwards. And she's almost twice our age! I'll never forget her and I always thought it was so cool :love:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• not a teacher but the headmaster of my primary (elementary school)

When I first came to Australia I couldn't speak any English other than Gameboy (cos my mother had just brought me one from HK - the original GB with tetris).

My parents had signed me up to the local primary school but they said because i couldn't speak english i had to attend a language school which my parents didn't want me attending cos it was 2 bus trips away.

The principal struck a deal with my parents that I had to learn English in three months otherwise I would have to attend the language school. My parents agreed.

During normal class times my principal would take me out of normal classes and tutor/teach me one on one using flash cards of english words and pictures. At night my parents would do the same.

I learned English in one month and to this day I still have fond memories of that principal.

His name was Mr. Henderson

• I always liked my German teachers, especially high school one. I remember her being strict (arbeit!! ) but she had a lot of empathy too

After the last class I spoke a bit to her to say goodbye and she recommended me this song to listen to

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly, I have no clue what it is about as I was never that good at German but it sounds like a funny song that cheered me up at that time (':

• My middle school Math teacher was the most awesome man ever, too bad most of my dumb classmates didn't appreciate him :pepenomad:

My Portuguese teacher in high school was also the most competent and passionate for her job I had, again misunderstood by most of the students. In the last day of class she got emotional by reading a poem she loved :pepelove1: so heartwarming.

As for uni, I had some favorites but for different reasons. Some of them were true characters :pepe-life-support:

• I am a very lucky person because I never really had a “bad” teacher, so all the teachers that I have had so far were really kind and unique in their own ways.

I hope that this keeps up when going into high school🤞🏼❤️

work in progress

• I am a very lucky person because I never really had a “bad” teacher, so all the teachers that I have had so far were really kind and unique in their own ways.

I hope that this keeps up when going into high school🤞🏼❤️

That's amazing! Luckyyy

Ooh good luck! Imo, high school isn't near as hard as you may think. Are you going next school year or the year after?

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• My favorite teacher was my English teacher. It was a guy that made the lessons so enjoyable!

He would let us watch UK movies and TV shows like Blackadder. English was one of the subjects I was looking forward to.

It's sad when I see my kid struggle with English now. It was even more complicated during COVID because I had to help him. We were at home all the time. The good thing was that we had 2nd grade reading comprehension pdf. Studying from those materials was easy, and I hope my kid loves English as I did. Maybe he tells a story about how I was his favorite teacher one day, and that would be the best!

• My 5th grade teacher

He was a lit ass teacher

He always came to class like hungover or sumthin

He would let our class have fun all the mf time

We would bring happy crack to school n he would do it wit us

I loved 5th grade

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• ASB/Leadership/Student Government. You had to submit an application and would have to be picked to be in the class. So much fun! Planning and hosting school dances, painting or making posters, selling and passing out grams, helping out with school events, running for office for those that were brave. I ran and passed out vote for me stickers my first year in that class, although i didn't win, the experience was really fun. Everyone was into it. And during down time me and my friends played cards, hung out, etc. I did Leadership for two years. Cooper and Palucki were phenomenal teachers.

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!