RANT: This guy sucks

• So today I was on my way to work riding the subway. This guy was sitting next to me and saw that I was standing and that I'm pregnant so he asked if I wanted to sit down. I said yes and went over but instead of giving me his seat, he patted his lap like I was supposed to sit there! A woman across the aisle let me have her seat but when it was my stop, he got off too. He went the way I was going, towards my work. I have to walk a few blocks to get there and I was freaked so I took a route I usually don't and he kept following me. I went inside a store and was going to ask someone to hit the panic button or call the police but the guy caught up to me and told the worker that everything was fine and I was panicked because of my pregnancy hormones. The worker, a teenage boy, went off thinking he was my boyfriend or something. This guy was so creepy! I just left the aisle and went to another worker and he did it again! So I left and just decided to get to my work as fast as I could and my co-workers would help. When I got there I started waving and calling to my buddy and he saw that I wasn't alone anymore so he left.

But it was so scary! I had to have my friend take me home because I thought he might be on the subway again. I'm mad too, not only did he take advantage of me being alone but he took advantage of my pregnancy too! :cursing:

THIS GUY SUCKS but he technically didn't break any laws that I know of so I can't file a report

Edited once, last by JaedaKim ().

• So today I was on my way to work riding the subway. This guy was sitting next to me and saw that I was standing and that I'm pregnant so he asked if I wanted to sit down. I said yes and went over but instead of getting up and giving me his seat, he patted his lap like I was supposed to sit there! A woman across the aisle let me have her seat so I sat there but when it was my stop, he got off too. He went the way I was going, towards my work. I have to walk a few blocks to get there and I was freaked so I took a route I usually don't and he kept following me. I went inside a store and was going to ask someone to hit the panic button or call the police but the guy caught up to me and told the worker that everything was fine and I was panicked because of my pregnancy hormones. The worker, a teenage boy, went off thinking he was my boyfriend or something. This guy was so creepy! I just left the aisle and went to another worker and he did it again! So I left and just decided to get to my work as fast as I could and my co-workers would help. When I got there I started waving and calling to my buddy and he saw that I wasn't alone anymore so he left.

But it was so scary! I had to have my friend take me home because I thought he might be on the subway again. I'm mad too, not only did he take advantage of me being alone but he took advantage of my pregnancy too! :cursing:

THIS GUY SUCKS but he technically didn't break any laws that I know of so I can't file a report

Well, first of all. How is your pregnancy, Congrats. And second of all, track that guy down and hand him over to the police. There might be some law, I don't know. But one thing is for sure! What that guy did was wrong, I mean!!!! I would go to the police and report!!!

• If you catch their appearance well, and know where they went you can file a police report for harassment and request they keep an eye out. They likely will not do anything. I remember riding the Metro home when I lived in Saint Louis at 3 am from one of the concerts I was performing at, and a dude did some gross things with himself while I was on the train minding my own business with my head phones in. I did not notice till he moved to the seat right in front of me I went to the officer who was on my train car and always was late at night because of the crimes that happened in East STL commonly at that time of night and she could not arrest him until he actually tried to take me. Because until he did something physically to me by touching me, her office would not let her take him in and even then her chief only lets her bring in so many rape or assault/attempted kidnappers, so they can make the area seem safer.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Well, first of all. How is your pregnancy, Congrats. And second of all, track that guy down and hand him over to the police. There might be some law, I don't know. But one thing is for sure! What that guy did was wrong, I mean!!!! I would go to the police and report!!!

It's going good, thanks

I might but I don't know his name or anything other than the top half of his face since he had a mask

• If you catch their appearance well, and know where they went you can file a police report for harassment and request they keep an eye out. They likely will not do anything. I remember riding the Metro home when I lived in Saint Louis at 3 am from one of the concerts I was performing at, and a dude did some gross things with himself while I was on the train minding my own business with my head phones in. I did not notice till he moved to the seat right in front of me I went to the officer who was on my train car and always was late at night because of the crimes that happened in East STL commonly at that time of night and she could not arrest him until he actually tried to take me. Because until he did something physically to me by touching me, her office would not let her take him in and even then her chief only lets her bring in so many rape or assault/attempted kidnappers, so they can make the area seem safer.

I'm sorry that happened to you, that sounds terrifying

I might file a report since I saw most of his face but I don't know anything else

• I'm sorry that happened to you, that sounds terrifying

I might file a report since I saw most of his face but I don't know anything else

I would say it is at least worth a try especially with you being with child and him seeing where you work. :borahae:

You do not need that type of stress right now, worrying about someone snatching you should not be on your list of concerns.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• More than a third of women has experienced sexual violence. Literally millions and million of women have been victims at least one time in their life. Society will care about any other issue but not the biggest one.

• What are you going to do if that happens again?

I don't know, my bff has been driving me to work when I have to go so I haven't been alone but I'm sure I will be at some point

I guess I'd maybe just go into a store again and make sure I am not ignored and people see that something is wrong

Or if it comes to it, I'll just scream and everyone will know

• I don't know, my bff has been driving me to work when I have to go so I haven't been alone but I'm sure I will be at some point

I guess I'd maybe just go into a store again and make sure I am not ignored and people see that something is wrong

Or if it comes to it, I'll just scream and everyone will know

Find a store is good. do what you can to not be alone. creeps wont do anything in that occasion but might wait like hyenas, they enjoy the process watching how you react and decide the next move.

At that point you have got time to ring the good guys or simply call up a taxi , if the dude is determined a creep.

I get before obvious aggression on the go it would not be wise to tape that dude, may be interpreted as invasion of portrait right and privacy if hes creepy with some brains. Get phones taping mode stand by anyways just in case.

Did you get tagged along often? :eek:

• Not like that time very often

It's usually just guys eyeing me up or whistling and the stupid creep stuff

Not stalker stuff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!