personal rant 5

• she's making small talk

if the present is a gift, then this sucks ass

it's been worse though, so shut the fuck up and count your damn blessings whether they exist or not

funny how i can still, you know, *do this*, even when i'm medicated for it?

i'll always be fascinated with my own stupid shit.

duh, of fucking course you can do it voluntarily.

words are being spoken but they fall upon the ears of a selectively deaf girl... c'mon me, look! pay attention!

i mean i think her scarlet lipstick looks riveting but i'd rather lose myself in daydreamland

so where do i take myself now? there's always a new, good, venture in here... right?

i sit comfortably at the worn memories of a summer boy

don't interrupt me, i'll be hanging around with non-closure and miserable aftertaste like it's the sweetest candy i've ever eaten

i miss the wide-eyed look on the face i still hold so closely to my heart, from the one person on earth that i just can't quite have

throw yourself a damn pity party why don't you?

at least i'm self aware

has the ceiling fan always looked that weird? why am i only noticing just now?

pure intrusiveness of the brain.

do you think it could bear the weight of a body? do you think it could bear the weight of your body?

you weird ass, what the fuck is wrong with you?

hey how about i stop monologuing and snap out of it, surely this conversation couldn't be that bad....

"This year I don't think you have a choice.. you have to live on campus now unless they say otherwise"

oh okay. so what was i saying about the living room? ah, don't get even get me started on the carpets n-

she's making small talk about the future but i'm living in the past

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• I see that through your feelings, you express them through words of literature. You find comfort in it, I am guessing. <3

work in progress

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!