[NB] Soojin to be left out of (G)I-Dle's new song release

• 0000120461_001_20210419142511711.jpg

Article: (G)I-Dle's Soojin left out of new digital song recording

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+676] Looks like they're going to wait until things quiet down so they can bring her back out like nothing happened

2. [+507] The longer they drag this out without any proper statement will just make it worse on the victims and the group's fans

3. [+353] Cube is no different from this kid

4. [+227] So what is it? Is she leaving the group or not?

5. [+114] Soar higher, Soyeon 👏

6. [+200] If all she's being left out of is the digital recording, then it seems like they're waiting for things to quiet down before adding her back later ㅋㅋ she's still technically a member which means the group as a whole needs to be boycotted

7. [+69] Don't think of coming back when things quiet down. I'll never ever forget what you did.

8. [+37] Soojin is the absolute worst....😢

9. [+10] In today's age, you can basically consider something true if an agency is taking this long to put out a statement. The internet age has advanced too far to be waiting around like this. One simple search is all it takes to find decades of your history.

10. [+3] Looks like she won't be leaving the group after all ㅋㅋ when she's the one who put her group on the line while claiming to tell the truth

• Wth is this?

I thought it was already clear as rain that the whole accusation and scandal was fake and falsified, by people wishing bad on Soojin, and that Cube already proclaimed they're taking legal measures (after which a number of the 'accusers' that pretended to be from her school deleted their accounts)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• It's the best decision and move in order to keep (G)I-DLE's upward track going.

I must agree, especially with how much stories support her not doing it as well as the one story saying she had from an actress. I feel it is best to continue without her for a minute to sort this out.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Wth is this?

I thought it was already clear as rain that the whole accusation and scandal was fake and falsified, by people wishing bad on Soojin, and that Cube already proclaimed they're taking legal measures (after which a number of the 'accusers' that pretended to be from her school deleted their accounts)

As did I. This whole situation is so concerning for me as I was a Soyeon/Soojin stan since debut. I thought the situation was over and it was a situation much like the allegations against Kai assaulting someone. But netizens keep bringing it up and sending funeral wreaths to Cube demanding she leave among other dark messages...

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Wth is this?

I thought so too... :peperain:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I thought it was already clear as rain that the whole accusation and scandal was fake and falsified, by people wishing bad on Soojin, and that Cube already proclaimed they're taking legal measures (after which a number of the 'accusers' that pretended to be from her school deleted their accounts)

Cube is taking legal measures. Now the case must be settled in court. In the meantime, Soojin's involvement in the group's activities are suspended.

The song the article is about is not a comeback, it's an exclusive promotional song for the Universe app/platform. It was recorded and shot in February before the scandal. Now Universe wants to move forward with the song, so they ordered a re-recorded version of the song with no Soojin. The MV has not been reshot, only re-edited in order to feature Soojin as little as possible.

• As did I. This whole situation is so concerning for me as I was a Soyeon/Soojin stan since debut. I thought the situation was over and it was a situation much like the allegations against Kai assaulting someone. But netizens keep bringing it up and sending funeral wreaths to Cube demanding she leave among other dark messages...

Personally I think it's just antis, toxic other-group stans and other bandwagoners that conveniently ignore how everything right now seems to point towards it all being a false accusation.

It's the whole netizen hatred (and jealousy) towards girl idols especially, the whole 'instantly guilty at the merest whiff of slander and accusations, until proven innocent over and over and over and over and over again...' attitude that netizens harbour towards girl idols.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Cube is taking legal measures. Now the case must be settled in court. In the meantime, Soojin's involvement in the group's activities are suspended.

The song the article is about is not a comeback, it's an exclusive promotional song for the Universe app/platform. It was recorded and shot in February before the scandal. Now Universe wants to move forward with the song, so they ordered a re-recorded version of the song with no Soojin. The MV has not been reshot, only re-edited in order to feature Soojin as little as possible.

Ah, thanks for the info.

But I was actually referring more towards the netizen comments linked to the news, that still seem to be anti-Soojin.

SWJ1P.gif

• Personally I think it's just antis, toxic other-group stans and other bandwagoners that conveniently ignore how everything right now seems to point towards it all being a false accusation.

It's the whole netizen hatred (and jealousy) towards girl idols especially, the whole 'instantly guilty at the merest whiff of slander and accusations, until proven innocent over and over and over and over and over again...' attitude that netizens harbor towards girl idols.

It makes me sad they did the same to SUJU members a few years ago when a fan claimed they were drugged by a member and it was proven false. Some netizens still comment about it under their photos. I feel if something has been proven false numerous times and there is not evidence showing it is true, we need to look at is as false.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Ah, thanks for the info.

But I was actually referring more towards the netizen comments linked to the news, that still seem to be anti-Soojin.

I think it won't stop until the court gives its final ruling. For now lots of people are certain Soojin is a bully because of Seo Shin-ae's accusations. So unless it's proven the whole situation was a misunderstanding, or a scheme even, knetz will remain mad at Soojin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!