Guess where BigHit's ex. trainees are now

• No I am not talking about people who are now in other KPop-companys and debuted

I am curently watching the subed first episode of the second season from Produce 101 Japan and in the middle 2 of the participants revealed to be ex. BigHit trainees

050_takahashiwataru.jpg

Wateru Takahashi, 20 years old

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Curent ranking:

• Episode 1: 31
    • Episode 2: 40

033_kodamaryusuke.jpg

Ryusuke Kodama, 17 years old

Curent ranking:

• Episode 1: 52
    • Episode 2: 55

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I am at a point in the show now where 2 more participants revealed to be trainees under a Korean agency. This time not as ex. trainees

052_tajimashogo.jpg

Tajima Shogo, 22 years old

Curent ranking:

• Episode 1: 2
    • Episode 2: 1

066_nishijimarenta.jpg

Nishijima Renta, 18 years old

Curent ranking:

• Episode 1: 10
    • Episode 2: 7

I tried to figure out under wich agency they are (or if its even 2 different agencies) but I found nothing usefull :sweatr1:

• It must have been hard for you to research which company these two trainees were under <3

But for me, I mostly wonder why those two Bighit trainees left :whatb:

• New results for now:

• Tajima Shogo is under CUBE. Apparenty his cousin sended a dance-video and Shogo only knew about it as he got a call saying he passed the audition. Some people said its rumored that he got kicked out since CUBE would never debut someone at his age and since he didn't debuted a few people say he most likly left after 2019 judging by his age
    • I couldn't find out where Nishijima Renta comes from but someone said she heard it might be the same one who did Tsukame for season 1. I don't even know wich company this is since Genie has rights on that song and different artists as for example Dawn (Hyuna's dude) produced that track so eh well...
    • It was almost impossible to search for Takahashi Wataru since that name seems to be a popular combination in Japan and many people even have it as their names on Twitter
    • I found a few tweets on Kodama Kyusuke but the only info I got from these tweetes 1) people preffer a guy called Toni more 2) People think he would look like Ohira Shosei who is in JO1 (Winner-group of season 1)

IDK thats all I got

• New results for now:

• Tajima Shogo is under CUBE. Apparenty his cousin sended a dance-video and Shogo only knew about it as he got a call saying he passed the audition. Some people said its rumored that he got kicked out since CUBE would never debut someone at his age and since he didn't debuted a few people say he most likly left after 2019 judging by his age
    • I couldn't find out where Nishijima Renta comes from but someone said she heard it might be the same one who did Tsukame for season 1. I don't even know wich company this is since Genie has rights on that song and different artists as for example Dawn (Hyuna's dude) produced that track so eh well...
    • It was almost impossible to search for Takahashi Wateru since that name seems to be a popular combination in Japan and many people even have it as their names on Twitter
    • I found a few tweets on Kodama Kyusuke but the only info I got from these tweetes 1) people preffer a guy called Toni more 2) People think he would look like Ohira Shosei who is in JO1 (Winner-group of season 1)

IDK thats all I got

interesting...

• New results for now:

• It was almost impossible to search for Takahashi Wataru since that name seems to be a popular combination in Japan and many people even have it as their names on Twitter

IDK thats all I got

Woah, that is a lot of information you got there :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!