THE MOST HATED ROOKIE

• Sad how idols can get hate before debut. Makes me wonder was the hate from knetz or international fans, cause I know international fans ain't innocent.

The rumors came from knetz first then a lot of international fans jumped on the aespa hate train when they debuted. Black Mamba had the historical "lowest rated" debut song on Melon. A lot of fandoms camped on Melon to mass downvote the song and leave hate comments.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just pathetic.

• I've literally seen so many made up stories about how Karina (A sm trainee at the time) got the SM rookie girls kicked out and people deciding to hate her because of it :pepefacepalm: So the whole them being friends must have really been awkward to the weirdos who sit at home and make up stories :pepe-hehe: She has done not a thing wrong and has been hated on for any rumour about her, it's so pathetically obvious that people had already decided they wouldn't like her and it's soooo nice to see her changing all their opinions and emotions :pepelove1: People love to hate on people if it's a trend, Karina has put a stop to that already and now it'll continue to be nothing but love, cause she's probably the most genuine respectful member in aespa :pepe-sad:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Just the other day i read a translated post about this and somehow the comments (on the translation blog, not the original korean blog) turns this into a whole hating campaign. Like i get it if you don't agree with how fans spend their money on someone they don't even know in real life, totally normal. But they also just have to compare Aespa with other groups, how they only got popular because priviledge, how their songs are boring compared to other group song, etc. They're basically saying Aespa doesn't deserve their success :boredr:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It'll make for some good storytelling content for aespa's version of this in a few years :pepecry:

I remember this video omg! :pepe-sad:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• basically rumored said she was a bully, who bullied some trainee to comit suicide

and that she's the one who push the ex trainee to leave because of her behaviour, but turns out she's still friends with all the ex trainee

and there was also a rumor of someone acting like her friend saying that she criticized Kai, sm ent and bts members physics but after a lot of digging Mys find out that the "rumor messages " didn't clicked with other proof that we had

Imagine being so sad that you have to hate on others and their dreams..

Good thing it was proven false.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!