• Actress Ha Ji Won makes her debut as a painter, sells one painting already

0004775019_001_20210406195522076.jpg

0004775019_002_20210406195522105.jpg
    'Supercow 1'

0004775019_003_20210406195522122.jpg
    'Supercow 2'

0004775019_004_20210406195522139.jpg
    'Super Cow 3' [sold]

Article: "I draw when I'm lonely" Actress Ha Ji Won makes painter debut... already sold one painting

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+4,314, -136] I feel like my daughter could draw better than this... I'm a Ha Ji Won fan myself but this is a bit.. maybe she should've taken some lessons in art school before pursuing something like this? I don't know much about art myself so please ignore this comment. I just don't think this is it...

2. [+2,911, -32] I can hear the sighs of professionals all the way from here

3. [+1,388, -14] When celebrities pursue art, why do they all start with abstract paintings? Even painters who specialize in abstract art start with the basics and venture into abstract art later on in their careers.

4. [+1,117, -30] This is art? Looks like scribbles

5. [+921, -27] I don't feel any care in this at all. Nothing touching about it, joyous, no feeling.. ㅜㅜ I'm a Ha Ji Won fan but I'm worried this will cause her to earn antis.

6. [+458, -2] I'm more amazed at the person who bought 'Cow 3' ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+319, -6] I burst out laughing when I saw Ha Ji Won's painting. Is this a joke????

8. [+152, -2] Celebrities think they can get away with anything with their fame.. I'm actually starting to feel bad for professionals and experts who've dedicated their whole lives to this craft..

9. [+145, -2] This is art? My 5 year old daughter can do better than this. I feel so bad for the professionals.

10. [+118, -3] I usually don't leave comments but Ha Ji Won-ssi, you're kidding, right...

11. [+113, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at seeing 'Super Cow 3' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you sold that as art? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I may not know much about art but I can tell when something sucks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you'd expect to see this hanging at some elementary school's art board ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+88, -1] I guess fame is all that really matters... because my eyes will never understand this as art...

• I studied art and I can say surrealism is the ugliest art in my opinion. It is art though and some of big surrealist artist were actually really good at sketching and making nice looking art and on purpose made sh*t.

This comment:

“3. [+1,388, -14] When celebrities pursue art, why do they all start with abstract paintings? Even painters who specialize in abstract art start with the basics and venture into abstract art later on in their careers.”

Because if you are a celebrity you can produce sh*t and call it art and you don’t need talent for it. Just have to be famous. 😒

Personal opinion though. I would’ve stay in the same room with those paintings even if she pays me.

• If this is Super Cow 3, I can't imagine what Super Cow 1 and 2 would look like. :teeheek:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• In my opinion, the second one is the best in terms of color selection, shape and overall image but it still isn’t persuading me or her skills.

• NGL, you may called it art, but nah, for me it's just plain drawings. If she is not a popular actor, idk maybe there is still someone who wants to bought it :pepepizza:

• Well, I may sound rude, but I think she has no talent for painting. I don't see anything special in these paintings, just some kind of children's doodles.

When I want to release a little energy and draw, I just paint by numbers. I don't get into painting, in which I understand absolutely nothing. The strangest thing about it is that she sells these doodles.

Well, no one forbids her to do this, but why disgrace yourself. It's better to improve in acting than to get into something you have no idea about.

Buy Paint by Numbers Online - Painting by Numbers Shop - Free Shipping
    Shop Now 500+ Beautiful Paint by Numbers Kits. Make Your Own DIY Painting. Great Customer Ratings. Get a Paint by Number Now.
    paintingbynumbersshop.com

Edited 2 times, last by Garryyy ().

• Surrealism can be cool af this is not surrealism its plain bullshittery

Video game concept art is an amazing example of modern mix of amazing rendering + mind stretching art imo

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!