Which style or brand for a beginner ?

• Hi there, I've been interested in k-pop for a while but I haven't adopted the clothing look yet. What brand would you recommend to a beginner like me? I mean, I want to be stylish and look like a connoisseur. I should mention that I'm European and I've never really strayed from European brands and styles. But I'm still open to everything.

Thank you :-)

Adam

• I usually shop at AllSaints, JCrew and Nike. If you're looking for fashion inspirations, spend a few days browsing Youtube and Pinterest and just pick out a few outfits you like.

If you wanna dress up like a kpop star (since this is a kpop forum), there are 2 ways to do it.

The cheap way: Go to UNIQLO or yesstyle and pick out the outfits you think look the best

The heartbreaking reality: Most kpop stares in their MV's wear really expensive designer pieces. That means Chrome Hearts, Off White, Balenciaga and other brands that'll charge you $300+ for a single t-shirt.

• Uniqlo, PacSun, Urban outfitters, and local clothing shops. Independent stores sometimes give good stuff/tips when you ask them. Get good deals when stuff is on sale. I know that the Uniqlo website actually pairs clothing articles and sometimes provides a photo of where the style was inspired from and how it looks like together on a model.

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• I have no idea, i still have the same 'european' style as i did before listening to kpop. I buy at the same stores.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!