How to be popular as a foreigner (man) in Japan?

• explained by the Japanese themselves!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks for letting me know I would be basically done in japan. No beard nor muscles :sadr:

you mean you don't have beard or muscles? :D

they also seem to like tall men with pale skin, or just those who ain't shy to say hello to them. My friend lives in Japan and she said that girls there like men who can approach them and talk to them with a smile, and a nice attitude.

• Thanks for letting me know I would be basically done in japan. No beard nor muscles :sadr:

If you are tall, pale and have blonde hair you could be cool in Korea instead. I watched enough videos where Korean women said they like such dudes and there were also 2 videos where teenager-girls met tall, pale, blonde European men and got "oooh he is so handsome"-kinda shy around these dudes

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!