Every Plastic Surgery Thread in a Nutshell

• How to participate in a plastic surgery related thread.

1.) Randomly find pick an idol for your subject. Here's a random idol generator if you need help.

https://www.thekpopbutton.com/#

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/27796/

2.) Google their pre-debut picture or any picture when they were young.

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/27797/

3.) Pick a pic. The lower the quality and resolution, the better. It's a plus if you can get a no make up, pre-pubescent pic, poor lighting, etc.

24 years of SM visuals - Pre-Debut - The K-Lounge - allkpop forums

4.) Now just do a regular search to get a recent pic

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/27798/

5.) Pick a pic, just any you think look completely different.

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/27799/

6.) Pick some body parts. Use a random body part generator if you need help.

Here's one provided for you: https://perchance.org/body-part

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/27803/

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/27801/

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/27804/

7.) Now start listing random body parts. The pics earlier are irrelevant, you don't even have to look back at them because chances are, if your picture is of you when you were young, the lighting is bad, you had no makeup, etc. it'll look completely different.

8.) Now apply all the above and talk like you know wtf you talking about. The more non sense it is, the more confused they get and will not argue with you.

a.) She got her chin done, it looks pointier and definitely reshaped. Maybe some fat was taken out of it and put somewhere else like her cheeks.

b.) Her eye lids and eye shape were done as well, you can see how different they are. Only Barbie has eyes like that.

c.) Her tongue is done, you can't see it in the picture but trust me, I know. I'm an expert. I can just tell by the shape of her jaws, a different tongue shape will modify your jaw structure over time as you talk more because your jaw muscles have to overcompensate for the smaller tongue.

9.) Help your argument by using these terms

a.) I'm an expert, you have no clue what you're talking about.

b.) Even Stevie Wonders can tell they got surgery.

c.) Trust me

And there ya go.

AKP has 172,510 members, I expect everyone to participate.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Saturnmilk I see ya. Welcome to AKP. You may participate now.

• Also let’s not forget “the plastic surgery is okay as long as you do not mention my fave” attitude

Kpop fans have always been hypocrites. They'll be like nothing wrong with ps and then proceed to fume if some accuses their faves of having one. Big lols.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• :pepestare: I'm confused....

Also let’s not forget “the plastic surgery is okay as long as you do not mention my fave” attitude

Wait, what’s happening?

I’m clueless :pepewhat:

It's a joke.. lol
    I'm not poking fun at the topic of plastic surgery itself but the way fans talk about it and their evidence and supporting arguments.

• Ehhh I dunno, people here already bring up the possibility of Yeji having a nose job and I didn't say shit because seemed plausible really, but sometimes people will be pulling things out of their asses

You literally just ranted in the plastic surgery thread...

work in progress

• Reemphasizing and this is a joke thread but it seem it wasn't obvious. :claps:

It's not supposed to be serious.

This is just like when people complaining about fans talking about about CA when it's not their culture, people complaining about Korean issues when they're not Korea. People talking about idol's singing and dancing when they're not singer/dancers.

I'm just poking fun of of the way people talk about plastic surgery when they're not cosmetic surgeons. I just find some of the choices in picture and supporting arguments is comical.

• Sometimes I don't really understand kpop fans attitude with plastic surgery and using strange photos or making assumptions about idols especially if they don't like the group... it's clear that idols have this pressure to look good everytime and a lot of them most likely did something to improve their image. If I'm not wrong in Korea it's not a problem to try to look your best with the help of cosmetic procedures/surgery ( I even saw somewhere that some people after having this kind of surgery keep the bandage longer than they have to just to "show off"). I'm pretty sure that some of my faves did something but who cares, they're rich and really really beautiful in my opinion (unlike me :S )

• Do you not know how to read? I got mad about ppl making crazy claims about Sana shaving her face, doing face lift, yada yada yada. Yeji is my ult bias and I don't give a fuck if people think she had a nose job because it surely could be. Don't go around preaching crazy stuff as facts.

Of course, I would not randomly make accusations about an idol having plastic surgery. I mean, it really isn't our business to know what they do with their face or their body.

But I would like to say that you did indeed comment under someone's post about Yeji possibly getting a nose job.

work in progress

• Sometimes I don't really understand kpop fans attitude with plastic surgery... it's clear that idols have this pressure to look good everytime and a lot of them most likely did something to improve their image. If I'm not wrong in Korea it's not a problem to try to look your best with the help of cosmetic procedures/surgery ( I even saw somewhere that some people after having this kind of surgery keep the bandage longer than they have to just to "show off"). I'm pretty sure that some of my faves did something but who cares, they're rich and really really beautiful in my opinion (unlike me :S )

Yes, thank you for saying that <3:thumbup:

work in progress

• Agreed.

Let's take a picture of somebody when they were a child who didn't go through puberty, weighs 30 pounds heavier, has a different hair color, isn't wearing any makeup, and was taken with a vintage camera. Then let's find the newest Vouge cover of our faves, complete with digital editing, and compare the differences. Definitely makes a lot of sense!

:pepelove2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!