Every Plastic Surgery Thread in a Nutshell

• At this point I don't know really if you don't know how to read or if I don't know how to write (most likely). I haven't argued at all with people talking about her nose. I argued about a member of other group. Stay safe.

Just be responsible for your words is all that I am saying <3

Thanks, you stay safe too :iloveyoub:

Edit: also did I mention that I learned how to read 1st grade-level reading in pre-school, and I can read quite advanced literature as well :claps:

work in progress

• Responsible for my words? Prove it. Where the fuck did I even comment on her possible nose job? I completly ignored it. If you could kindly provide any receipts I will donate you all my akrons for four months.

Oh, I don't need any acorns.

But thank you for the offer :pepelove1:

work in progress

• Agreed.

Let's take a picture of somebody when they were a child who didn't go through puberty, weighs 30 pounds heavier, has a different hair color, isn't wearing any makeup, and was taken with a vintage camera. Then let's find the newest Vouge cover of our faves, complete with digital editing, and compare the differences. Definitely makes a lot of sense!

:pepelove2:

That's exactly what many of the responses in that thread were like :pepewash:

I'm crying :pepe-sad:

• More like you can't find something that only happened in your head.

I already discovered it, but have you??

:whatb:

(I am so sorry queenyeji but I really don't want to create such a fuss over this conversation that we are having at the moment. If my words have offended you in the slightest way, I apologize and take full responsibility for my choice of words. I hope that both you and your loved ones continue to stay safe during this pandemic and that you can still enjoy life to the fullest <3 )

Also nice to meet another MIDZY <3:thumbup:

I am guessing that your bias is Yeji right? Well I am OT5 :claps:

work in progress

• I'm not too mad about it as English is not my first leanguage and I could have very well been misunderstood. But I cannot stress how much I ignored those comments because me myself think it could be true since the first time people posted it on Qora (not even here). Nice to meet you, I'm also ot5. But Yeji and Chaeryeong are my ults.

• I'm not too mad about it as English is not my first leanguage and I could have very well been misunderstood. But I cannot stress how much I ignored those comments because me myself think it could be true since the first time people posted it on Qora (not even here). Nice to meet you, I'm also ot5. But Yeji and Chaeryeong are my ults.

I am also on Quora, maybe I will see you there <3

Your English is very good, it really looks as if you are fluent :thumbup:

I see, well if I was in your position I would probably be quite stressed at these comments as well. I am sorry for not looking at your perspective during this conversation.

A great choice for ults by the way :claps:

work in progress

• Kpop fans have always been hypocrites. They'll be like nothing wrong with ps and then proceed to fume if some accuses their faves of having one. Big lols.

Exactly, they would argue with a plastic surgeon just to proof that someone just lost weight 🤪

• It's a joke.. lol
    I'm not poking fun at the topic of plastic surgery itself but the way fans talk about it and their evidence and supporting arguments.

Ahh, I see. Thank you for the explanation! I kind of figured that, but for some reason my brain cells couldn’t process what you were trying to say-

It makes a lot of sense now!

• Well, I can't deny that plastic surgery is common among idols and honestly, I couldn't care less if they choose to have it, except for the part when they might be forced.

Fans can speculate for fun, but I can't help but laugh when someone posts a past photo of an idol tightening their lips and then choosing a present picture of them puckering their lips in order to claim that they got lip fillers.

In those moments I really question if my eyesight and attention to details are really that bad. :angryr:

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!