Time to Twice: TDOONG Entertainment Season 2

• EP. 01

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was not sure what to expect, but it was realy fun!

Just when Sana came in and said she her task for today is watching Fancams :cryingr:

Love Boss Mina, she realy looks fantastic in that outfit and her stern face is intimidating!

idontsleep also I see Saida tension here :pepe-cringe:

• Hooray! I'm sp far behind though. I haven't watched S1, or Sejeong x Jihyo, or finished the TTT CCF or watched Momo's TW-Log or seen all of the Kurax2 special teasers.

Ughhh

I finished S1 of this, watched all of Twice Chocolate Factory, seen all the special teasers and seen Momo's TW-log! Can't wait for Jihyo's tomorrow!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• It was so fun! I loved it, lol. The outfits are so cute, I really loved Sana's! Lmao, I loved her attitude "things happen" when talking about her demotion and "i am watching fancams so i don't needa purse"!

Hooray! I'm sp far behind though. I haven't watched S1, or Sejeong x Jihyo, or finished the TTT CCF or watched Momo's TW-Log or seen all of the Kurax2 special teasers.

Ughhh

It happens when your faves release so many quality content ╥﹏╥

Have fun <3

Yeah...I want to go back to spring break!

:pepe-comfy:

Me too... can summer break get here already... (。•́︿•̀。)

Sana so carefree, lol!- ̗̀(๑ᵔ⌔ᵔ๑)

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• It happens when your faves release so many quality content ╥﹏╥

Me too... can summer break get here already... (。•́︿•̀。)

We're so spoiled <3 But I was able to finish Momo's TW log, finished the Chocolate Factory TTT, finished S1 and watched the new episode, and seen all the special teasers! I'm all good now, except for Sejeong and Jihyo ;(

Me too. It's almost here though! :pepe-excited:

Also, how are you rosa? It's been a while ;(

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• We're so spoiled <3 But I was able to finish Momo's TW log, finished the Chocolate Factory TTT, finished S1 and watched the new episode, and seen all the special teasers! I'm all good now, except for Sejeong and Jihyo ;(

Me too. It's almost here though! :pepe-excited:

Also, how are you rosa? It's been a while ;(

I know! There is always so much going on, it's exciting! ٩( ˃́▿˂̀ )۶

Did you like the chocolate factory ttt? I thought it was so funny, lol.

Yay!!♡

I know that it's just a few months away, (like less than two), but still! It feels like so far away.. இдஇ

I been okay-ish! I got sick recently so I been feeling weak, like just napping most of the day and going to sleep. But I am starting to feel better now!ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

How you been?! (◠ᴗ◠✿)

I know, it's been so long! I wish I could spend all day in here... (╥_╥)

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Yep! It makes me so happy <3

Of course I did! I thought it was really funny and Chaeyoung getting angry and smiling after hiding her chocolate was sooo cute! I also really liked the New Year's one, but I thought this one was so fun. Poor Dahmo though

Yeah! It feel so far away ;(

Oh I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad you're feeling better! :cutes:

I've been doing pretty good. I've been piled with school work lately, but I'm doing my best to catch up!

Aww, it's okay. :iloveyoub:

• Right? Whenever you have lots of content to catch up to is a bit distressing, but once you go through it all you just feel so happy about it (๑>ヮ<๑)

It was right?! Chaeyoung was all like "If I am not winning, no one is!" lol! Also, that "reward" of filming a chocolate CF.. was that a spoiler lol. With so many recent news of the girls gettin all sorts of things I am double thinking about it. The new year one was good too, but this one was hilarious to watch!

I know, DahMo just couldn't catch a break!!

I don't wanna count the days.. too much pain, lol.

fd4c343dedfb16c4abe29b7a6f53d7043d687afe_hq.gif

Thank you! I think I am going off to bed already, I need sleep since I gotta go to work tomorrow. I already asked for today off, so I gotta (_ _lll)

Aww! I am happy to hear that you been doing good! ( ´͈ ᵕ `͈ ) ♡

Yeah, school work is like that, but I got faith in you Rainbow! You got this! (•̀ᴗ•́)و

Thank you, hope to talk to you soon ^ ^

:iloveyoub::iloveyoub::iloveyoub:

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Yep! All of it is so fun to watch <3 Sometimes I do get a little scared of the times, like I think 15-20 minutes is forever but it's really not that bad 😅

Yeah~! It was soo funny when she broke most of their chocolates, especially when we thought Nayeon won but it turns out that she broke hers. And I thought that Tzuyu would win but I thought it was so funny when Momo accidentally broke hers. I also thought it was really funny how Momo was always really close to all their chocolates but never saw them. ^^

Yeah, poor Dahmo. I saw a comment where it was like "the goal was to collect golden tickets and Dahmo were collecting penalities!" in a joking manner, ofc

Oof yeah... ;(</3

Aww thank you! <3

I believe in myself too! Thanks for the pep talk <3

You're welcome and me too! :cutes:

• Episode 2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very funny again, Sha Rich :teeheek: I bet she will get everyone fired in the end

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!