WHEEIN 1st Mini Album "Redd" Comeback Thread | 2021.04.13 | 6PM KST

• WHEEIN 1st Mini Album "REDD"

Comeback Thread

Ex40NUvVoAINhIn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

SCHEDULE

Ex70CDyVcAM5YFN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

TEASER

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OTHER INFORMATION

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Physical Album Info and Pre-sale

• I pulled a surprised pikachu face irl when I came online today and saw the drop date for her 1st mini. I did not expect that the album release would be this soon after the first teaser. But I'm happy it is!

Wheein has said that her new solo was not going to be either like Easy or Goodbye. I'm really excited to see what she's come up with this time.

• i'm going to have to support her and buy the physical album (originally kinda told myself I'll only buy the group albums and not the solo ones).

Seriously I haven't been this pissed with rbw. Most Chinese fans are boycotting the company and purchase of this album because of the stupid screwup by rbw.

Its so unfair for wheein I really hope she won't be affected when the physical sales come out a lot lower than the other 3. Its really not her fault but rbw's. Support her if u can.

• Its so unfair for wheein I really hope she won't be affected when the physical sales come out a lot lower than the other 3

Don't be worried about this, the core of the Moomoos fanbase is very solid and very organized. Moomoos have an older average age than the other girl groups fanbase, so they are much less present on social networks and "vote" or "streams" contests, but I find that our fanbase has a very good organization and always support girls very well.

• Don't be worried about this, the core of the Moomoos fanbase is very solid and very organized. Moomoos have an older average age than the other girl groups fanbase, so they are much less present on social networks and "vote" or "streams" contests, but I find that our fanbase has a very good organization and always support girls very well.

But physical sales will 100% suffer. All the other 3 members had c-fans contribute to more than 50% of their physical sales. The exact percentage is about 70% I think (don't have exact data on hand now). The situation now is that all c-sites organizing group purchases for this solo has refunded all deposits and closed their sales. They will be contributing towards wheein's birthday instead.

The physical sales number I'm very afraid is going to look very different from the other 3.

• But physical sales will 100% suffer. All the other 3 members had c-fans contribute to more than 50% of their physical sales. The exact percentage is about 70% I think (don't have exact data on hand now). The situation now is that all c-sites organizing group purchases for this solo has refunded all deposits and closed their sales. They will be contributing towards wheein's birthday instead.

The physical sales number I'm very afraid is going to look very different from the other 3.

They are just loud like always no need to worry, they say and do that all the time with all the bands, Wheein will be fine as always. Mamamoo has a solid fanbase.

• CONCEPT PHOTO + FILM

EyIl5wpU8AM4q_Z?format=jpg&name=large

External Content youtu.be

• TRACK LIST

EyN5NkpUcAAdx69?format=jpg&name=large

1. Water Color (title track)

Lyrics by - Park Woosang, JQ, Nam HyeJu

Composed by - Park Woosang

Arranged by - Park Woosang

2. TRASH (Ft. pH-1)

Lyrics by - Park Woosang, pH-1

Composed by Park Woosang, Wheein, pH-1

3. OHOO

Lyrics by - Wheein

Composed by - Ahn Shin Ae

Arranged by - Choi Yong Chan

4. Butterfly (Feat. GSoul)

Lyrics by - Park Woosang

Arranged by - Park Woosang, MingKi

5. Spring Time

Lyrics by - Wheein, PWS

Composed by Park Woosang, Wheein, fisherman

Arranged by - fisherman

6. NO THANKS

Lyrics by - Park Woosang

Composed by Park Woosang

7. Water Color (English Ver.)

Lyrics by - Park Woosang, ReMi, JQ, Nam HyeJu

I'm really surprised we're getting an English version of the title track!

• Everything about this album is so beautiful and artistic. Aaaaa i can't wait for april 13th :cutes:

Waiiiitttttt 13th and 4 (april)

Hmmmm, for superstition those are odd number :pepeshock:

Is it coincidence or concept?

But no matter what

We know..

wheein would always slay :blowing-kiss:

• TRACK 6 'NO THANKS' LIVE CLIP

• TRACK 2 'TRASH' LIVE CLIP

• TRACK 2 'TRASH' LIVE CLIP

This is so good. And the range :lover1:

hwasa-wheein-moonbyul-Favim.com-6996597.gif  tumblr_pogcy1rnSz1y3mlqoo1_540.gifv

4x4ever

• She wrote a song for me-

Track 3 Ohoo Live Clip

We got this one too :

External Content www.youtube.com

She feed us so well :lover1:

• TRACK 4 'BUTTERFLY' LIVE CLIP

WATER COLOUR MV TEASER # 1

• TRACK 4 'BUTTERFLY' LIVE CLIP

VOCALS !!!! :omgr:

WATER COLOUR MV TEASER # 1

WOW, that's really amazing. It's look like the start of a movie the atmosphere is very captivating, I was easily absorbed in it. :yesr:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• WATER COLOUR MV TEASER #2

• Well well well this 2nd teaser beat sounds like a BOP

• 13th could not come sooner. Truly she is the Renaissance woman of kpop.

I am curious to know if it will entirely be a dance track and she has reserved her vocals for B Side or will this too showcase the range of her magnificent vocals?

hwasa-wheein-moonbyul-Favim.com-6996597.gif  tumblr_pogcy1rnSz1y3mlqoo1_540.gifv

4x4ever

• NO ENG SUB YET :angryr::cryingr:

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!