It's happening! BigHit has finally changed their YT channel name to "HYBE LABELS"

• you said it was strange how blinks care about BH! idk about other blinks but as I stan BTS, I would obviously care.

I just find it interesting that most comments are from Blinks, as I said it's not about only you but if you think the shoes fit then whatever lol

• Screenshot (30).png

So it's finally happening! Goodbye ugly name, "bighit". Should've changed the name long ago, when they started debuting and buying other groups. Only BTS can be called "big hit" :-)

It is called having a dream buddy. Every company has some core values and ambition they stand for, that sometimes even their name and motto are based on that

So now are you gonna diss BTS for making songs about ruling the world and stuff like that when they were nugus?? :shake-it:

• I actually like the yellow background on the logo. Yellow is known to be a colour to draw attention maybe that’s why they choose it. The logo itself really basic, has a serious professional feeling to it. It is what it is, a business company logo. Anybody else studied logo design here? Correct me if I’m wrong but If I remember correctly when we had to design some logos there was certain fonts you could use to make them depending on the target audience or the business type. Like for my year end project I had to do a 70’s inspired clothing store logo. 👀 Had to research colours, fashion, newspapers and brands from that area.It was a pain in the ...

• I actually like the yellow background on the logo. Yellow is known to be a colour to draw attention maybe that’s why they choose it. The logo itself really basic, has a serious professional feeling to it. It is what it is, a business company logo. Anybody else studied logo design here? Correct me if I’m wrong but If I remember correctly when we had to design some logos there was certain fonts you could use to make them depending on the target audience or the business type. Like for my year end project I had to do a 70’s inspired clothing store logo. 👀 Had to research colours, fashion, newspapers and brands from that area.It was a pain in the ...

I kinda agree with you that they probably could've chosen it to give the professional feeling.

Regardless, they're an entertainment company.

If didn't know anything about kpop and you showed me this logo, I would've thought it's for an electronic appliances company.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I kinda agree with you that they probably could've chosen it to give the professional feeling.

Regardless, they're an entertainment company.

If didn't know anything about kpop and you showed me this logo, I would've thought it's for an electronic appliances company.

🤔 I’m not sure about the electronic appliance company logo, if you look at those brands most have clear logos, black/blue/white colours. Then I looked at entertainment company logos too and if anything they logo is too simple.

If you google you will see lot of interesting and creative logos. Lot of them using the name of the company to make a nice logo like “Illusion” with they static like logo or clearway with they road logo...there isn’t much you can do with Hybe...😂 If it would be Hyve...I would create a bee hive design. The spelling is different but that would be creative and nice looking.

• If everything related to music will remain named Big Hit Music, I don't understand why they change the name of this place to Hybe? The name of the Youtube channel is Hybe, but Big Hit Mucis will be written at the opening of the videos. That's ridiculous. I don't like the name anyway, it's the most ridiculous and unnecessary decision they have made. :fingerk:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• If everything related to music will remain named Big Hit Music, I don't understand why they change the name of this place to Hybe? The name of the Youtube channel is Hybe, but Big Hit Mucis will be written at the opening of the videos. That's ridiculous. I don't like the name anyway, it's the most ridiculous and unnecessary decision they have made. :fingerk:

Hybe is the new name for Big Hit Labels while Big Hit Music is the new name for Big Hit Entertainement. They probably wanted to make a clear distinction between the two as people were confused about the difference between Big Hit labels and Big Hit entertainement.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!