Chaeyoung got a new phone after like 5 years

• I mean.. she didn’t for 5 years, not just once

I just think it’s weird. Not that is wrong, actually is the opposite because they are taking care of the planet indirectly but it’s funny to me that someone that’s rich has such an old phone lol

Well she probably gets spammed from her carrier each month with offers to upgrade and has a bunch of options and for nearly 5 years hasn't bothered so my guess is the form factor stopped her.

Probably for the last 2-3 years since Apple, Samsung, LG, etc have all preferred at least 5.9 inch at a minimum on their flagships or premium sku's so when the Iphone 12 mini launched it probably tempted her to upgrade finally since it's almost the exact size but with a bigger screen, since the SE was the same size but didn't improve screen to body ratio she likely skipped it.

Maybe she likes smaller form factor phones and recently they have been in short offer from Apple.

• They are here in Australia as everything is. The latest iPhone here is around $2,000 outright. I don’t think there’d be too many who could afford to buy a phone straight up, but on a plan you end up paying more with their fees and charges. I’ve had my SE for four years that I paid outright and it’s still on the original battery. I have the money for a new one but don’t want to get a new one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!