Imagine trying to be a champion for "body positivity" while being a kpop stan lol

• I didn't suffer from an eating disorder but I have a friend that went through it. Although I can't talk for them, it seems like it is a mental condition that was exacerbated by being a kpop fan. They might see a body like Rose's and think, "this is how I should look like", but due to the disorder they went beyond reasonable limits and made themselves very sick by not eating and over-exercising. I wouldn't say this is the fault of kpop but it's something to consider and realizing that well-being should come before obsession with things. And if people can't overcome that they should seek help from people they can trust.

• I didn't suffer from an eating disorder but I have a friend that went through it. Although I can't talk for them, it seems like it is a mental condition that was exacerbated by being a kpop fan. They might see a body like Rose's and think, "this is how I should look like", but due to the disorder they went beyond reasonable limits and made themselves very sick by not eating and over-exercising. I wouldn't say this is the fault of kpop but it's something to consider and realizing that well-being should come before obsession with things. And if people can't overcome that they should seek help from people they can trust.

i can relate to that lol kpop definitely worsened my ed. all these underweight kpop idols talking publicly about their dangerous diet is so damaging for young people.

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!