Life Goes On ft. ARMY, LIVE on Let's BTS!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Their pitch live is STUPID good. There aren't many artists who can sound record-perfect live, but Jin and Jimin hit those high notes effortlessly. I like how you can see them doing the adlibs live, if they've got a backing track it's fairly quiet in the mix.

Tae knew, the others didn't. Jungkook's little bunny surprised face is priceless. Suga's face is also great, he's so fascinated!

• Their pitch live is STUPID good. There aren't many artists who can sound record-perfect live, but Jin and Jimin hit those high notes effortlessly. I like how you can see them doing the adlibs live, if they've got a backing track it's fairly quiet in the mix.

Tae knew, the others didn't. Jungkook's little bunny surprised face is priceless. Suga's face is also great, he's so fascinated!

These dumb ass bts live singing debates are so tiring

They very obviously are used to singing live, actually live where they are not having to fight against playback vocals to be heard

Jimin always sounds better live in LGO

than the track

I like this version

Such good idea to have armys join in

Their expressions ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!