The question mark about fairness before ‘Kingdom’ begins

• Agree. That's so funny that now we are now occupied with who has the biggest budget. Does the budget makes the talent or good performance though?

Higher budget does affect performance quality. It will definitely skew the audience preferences. Assuming all the groups are around the same level performance wise (which a lot of them are), the budget will definitely affect the way the audience perceive their performance.

• Higher budget does affect performance quality. It will definitely skew the audience preferences. Assuming all the groups are around the same level performance wise (which a lot of them are), the budget will definitely affect the way the audience perceive their performance.

I didn't say it doesn't affect the performance, but it's not going to make me like the performance more, you have to know HOW to use the budget and not just flash it.

• Also the OP says how one team has the advantage, but the article that i've seen translation of, says differently. It says how Mnet failed to communicate with all the teams. There are 2 PD's in charge of Kingdom teams, each responsible for 3 teams. The budged rules were changed and one PD failed to let the teams, they were responsible for, know about the change. So three teams created their stages knowing incorrect information. That's why there was a talk about fairiness.

It would've been prevented if Mnet comunicated with all the teams the same way.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• Also the OP says how one team has the advantage, but the article that i've seen translation of, says differently. It says how Mnet failed to communicate with all the teams. There are 2 PD's in charge of Kingdom teams, each responsible for 3 teams. The budged rules were changed and one PD failed to let the teams, they were responsible for, know about the change. So three teams created thir stages knowing incorrect information. That's why there was a talk about fairiness.

It would've been prevented if Mnet comunicated with all the teams the same way.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's because yesterday dropped two articles. One was accusing one team to exceed the Budget rule. The other one was explaining the real situation and how the team in question wasn't being exactly privileged, but there was a miscomunication (that you explained pretty well).

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Mnet did that on purpose to throw some groups under the bus and attract audience for the show, making people wondering which groups will present more budget.

• That's because yesterday dropped two articles. One was accusing one team to exceed the Budget rule. The other one was explaining the real situation and how the team in question wasn't being exactly privileged, but there was a miscomunication (that you explained pretty well).

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Mnet did that on purpose to throw some groups under the bus and attract audience for the show, making people wondering which groups will present more budget.

Oooh ok, thx for explanation, i only saw today's article.

I wouldn't be surprised either. It's

weird how they could make such a big mistake like that and one PD forgot to let know the teams of the change... How can that happen at such big show?

I'm still going to see the performances through how they use the props and budget they are given, because i think that's the key, to know how to make an engaging and dynamic performance also connect the story, whatever you're given. Flashy objects and stage is great, if you know how to use it right, otherwise it just looks pretty, like you've said before.

• I don't have a problem with all the group. The problem is MNET, after that whole controversy of the Produce program, do you expect their next program will free from controversy? Obviously No :pepe-cut:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!