Anybody have a Playstation 5? If so, do you regret buying it?

• My friend bought one for like 900 from eBay. The only PS5 game he's bought is miles Morales which is also available on PS4 (and is pretty short tbh). Other than he's just been replaying PS4 games on it, most of which he originally bought on PS4 anyway because there are no other must have exclusives on it. He basically has a really really expensive PS4 now lol.

I'd say wait, it's not really worth ATM unless you missed out on last gen.

• Graphics aren't as good as advertised, limited games that are hella expensive, almost impossible to find with a good deal. Most games are more or less judt brought over from PS4 with a few new games like thr new Little Big Planet, Miles Morales, etc. Nothing to special I think you should wait. Not worth the money atm.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Graphics aren't as good as advertised, limited games that are hella expensive, almost impossible to find with a good deal. Most games are more or less judt brought over from PS4 with a few new games like thr new Little Big Planet, Miles Morales, etc. Nothing to special I think you should wait. Not worth the money atm.

:yesr:

I like how they (both X-box and Playstation) were advertising 4K gaming, but it's not even close to 4K, even with 30fps.

• I like how they (both X-box and Playstation) were advertising 4K gaming, but it's not even close to 4K, even with 30fps.

Exactly. Technically only a PC can reach that with the correct graphics card and enough power. Consoles have never reached that point yet. It's much better to get ps4 and xbox games on PC if you're really hoping for that.

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I have the PS5 and a 4K TV set up, honestly I really love it, the only gripe I have with it is I wish more games utilised the controller like Astros Playroom, the controller is what gives me that next gen feeling and I hope more games have better haptics in the future

• Exactly. Technically only a PC can reach that with the correct graphics card and enough power. Consoles have never reached that point yet. It's much better to get ps4 and xbox games on PC if you're really hoping for that.

PC master race wbk :pepe-flirt:

If I had to pick between Xbox and PlayStation the win goes to PS based on their exclusives alone, God of War, Demons souls, bloodborne, uncharted, tlou, only thing Xbox has that I really like is Halo and even Halo Infinite is low key shelved due to the main designer leaving Microsoft

• PC master race wbk :pepe-flirt:

If I had to pick between Xbox and PlayStation the win goes to PS based on their exclusives alone, God of War, Demons souls, bloodborne, uncharted, tlou, only thing Xbox has that I really like is Halo and even Halo Infinite is low key shelved due to the main designer leaving Microsoft

Consoles can never compare to PC hehe

Oh yes! I agree, I like Playstation way better than Xbox, the reason you said is really big for me. I basically grew up a PS and Nintendo kid, playing more Nintendo when I was younger and started playing PS games by 9. Oh man, the good old days...

• I have the PS5 and a 4K TV set up, honestly I really love it, the only gripe I have with it is I wish more games utilised the controller like Astros Playroom, the controller is what gives me that next gen feeling and I hope more games have better haptics in the future

I just hate the Playstation controller, how they place those two little joysticks. I like the arrangement of the Xbox controller so much better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!