Jisoo drama situation, my two cents in this mess

• Okay, except for how I didn't say I thing against BP here, I was actually standing up for the artist and commenting on how the industry works. No hate, just reality. Ffs, some of the Lord of the Rings script got written the day of shooting, there is video proof.

And there IS a rumour they're in reshoots, so...

If I see you bashing BP we will fight! But in my thread you did made your point valid and correct. Let's just stay in the topic (others blinks too, let's stay in the topic). And yes, I do believe they are changing some things and reshooting.

• I think it is an actor/actress' responsibility to read the script and do a through research about it. Once it is out there for world to see and you are the face of it, you are part of the blame. She is not responsible as the writer or director but she still said yes to the project. Nobody forced her as far as we know.

• I think it is an actor/actress' responsibility to read the script and do a through research about it. Once it is out there for world to see and you are the face of it, you are part of the blame. She is not responsible as the writer or director but she still said yes to the project. Nobody forced her as far as we know.

Look, we have similar cases (blinks and armys). I'm in no way trying to piss you off neither blame your faves, but this is the same as Sugar mixtape with Jim Jones whole mess and how his fans claimed his innocence when it was released in his mixtape, where he works personally and others things.

What I'm trying to say is: she can't read the whole script when it's obviously not finished in the beginning of the drama, she read a storyline with some plot and she accepted it. It's not like she created it, she is just the actress, not the writer. And things like dramas changes their scripts sometimes so she must've thought it was an interesting history and she could try it. Her responsibility is far from being the main culprit. My opinion.

• Look, we have similar cases (blinks and armys). I'm in no way trying to piss you off neither blame your faves, but this is the same as Sugar mixtape with Jim Jones whole mess and how his fans claimed his innocence when it was released in his mixtape, where he works personally and others things.

What I'm trying to say is: she can't read the whole script when it's obviously not finished in the beginning of the drama, she read a storyline with some plot and she accepted it. It's not like she created it, she is just the actress, not the writer. And things like dramas changes their scripts sometimes so she must've thought it was an interesting history and she could try it. Her responsibility is far from being the main culprit. My opinion.

So you assume. As far as I know, actors are giving a whole plot about what's going to happen in a drama, what are their characters and their motives are. Even if writers did not write the whole script they must have a clear idea how things going to end up or the network would not pick up the drama in the pitch meeting. Sure dramas may change a thing or two during the shooting but I am sure the gist of it and message of it remains the same or very similar. Also let's say writers changed a lot of things during shooting, well why didn't she say something then? Why didn't she leave it? Does she need the money? No. Would they make her pay money for leaving the drama? I am sure. Does she or her company have that kind of money? Yes. So she has some blame on this. It is not similar to Yoongi's situation because it was something he was not familiar with. That segment of the thing was used in different songs before and the minute he was told it was wrong he removed it and release it again. I am sure Jisoo is very familiar with her own culture and political environment. She did not need to be told it was wrong.

• So you assume. As far as I know, actors are giving a whole plot about what's going to happen in a drama, what are their characters and their motives are. Even if writers did not write the whole script they must have a clear idea how things going to end up or the network would not pick up the drama in the pitch meeting. Sure dramas may change a thing or two during the shooting but I am sure the gist of it and message of it remains the same or very similar. Also let's say writers changed a lot of things during shooting, well why didn't she say something then? Why didn't she leave it? Does she need the money? No. Would they make her pay money for leaving the drama? I am sure. Does she or her company have that kind of money? Yes. So she has some blame on this. It is not similar to Yoongi's situation because it was something he was not familiar with. That segment of the thing was used in different songs before and the minute he was told it was wrong he removed it and release it again. I am sure Jisoo is very familiar with her own culture and political environment. She did not need to be told it was wrong.

The way you are saying how she just needs to quit... She signed a contract and just quitting like this it will be bad to her non existent actress career. YGE has money and she too, but this doesn't mean she won't take offers and projects. She likes to work. And about the storyline is all a confusion. We don't know for sure what is about, if it's wrong she will face the consequences, but stop trying to paint her as a bad person or whatever you are doing.

WHEN and IF her drama releases please make sure to watch and if the storyline is bad as people are saying, go make a thread to talk about it.

And read my thread and understand where I'm coming from as in my first statement I said that if some koreans are right then I will obviously side with them.

But don't expect me to see my fave being dragged for something nobody knows for sure.

• The way you are saying how she just needs to quit... She signed a contract and just quitting like this it will be bad to her non existent actress career. YGE has money and she too, but this doesn't mean she won't take offers and projects. She likes to work. And about the storyline is all a confusion. We don't know for sure what is about, if it's wrong she will face the consequences, but stop trying to paint her as a bad person or whatever you are doing. WHEN and IF her drama releases please make sure to watch and if the storyline is bad as people are saying, go make a thread to talk about it. And read my thread and understand where I'm coming from ad in my first statement I said that if some koreans are right then I will obviously side with them.

But don't expect me to see my fave being dragged for something nobody knows for sure.

Are they actually...blaming Jisoo??

First of all, no one knows shit about this plot except for assumptions and speculations.

Second of all, the writing and production team behind this is one of the most respected in Korea. There are far more experienced, older, and famous actors than Jisoo who also have big roles in the drama. Why is no one holding them accountable?

So many BP antis are writing think pieces on this issue lmaooo I feel like they have been waiting for this

• The hell she is suffering bc of this non confirmed storyline is sad.

As you said the writers, producers, staff, actors all are in a way higher position than Jisoo in this situation with her literally being a rookie actress and several famous actors being part of the line up, yet she is the one being witch hunted. Embarrassing. This just proves that the ones making this whole mess are antis bc if the gp really thought like this then they for sure would call out their super famous actors/actresses and mainly the writers who are super known and respected in s.k.

Like you see here, people are already painting her as the guilty one.

• The way you are saying how she just needs to quit... She signed a contract and just quitting like this it will be bad to her non existent actress career. YGE has money and she too, but this doesn't mean she won't take offers and projects. She likes to work. And about the storyline is all a confusion. We don't know for sure what is about, if it's wrong she will face the consequences, but stop trying to paint her as a bad person or whatever you are doing. WHEN and IF her drama releases please make sure to watch and if the storyline is bad as people are saying, go make a thread to talk about it. And read my thread and understand where I'm coming from ad in my first statement I said that if some koreans are right then I will obviously side with them.

In any of my posts did I say or imply she is a bad person? I said she is guilty, not as much as the writer or director but guilty. That's was my issue with your first post. Also if the drama is as bad as some people say when it comes to ethics, it will do a lot bad than good for her career. It would be better for her career if she left. I am sure they are reshooting the hell of it right now due to this huge mess, so you can relax.

• In any of my posts did I say or imply she is a bad person? I said she is guilty, not as much as the writer or director but guilty. That's was my issue with your first post. Also if the drama is as bad as some people say when it comes to ethics, it will do a lot bad than good for her career. It would be better for her career if she left. I am sure they are reshooting the hell of it right now due to this huge mess, so you can relax.

Oh please. The shameless you can relax, but let me tell how guilty she is :clown:

Anyways, stay with your super right thoughts while I do my threads about Jisoo!

And i can't at you just pointing her guilty, but totally ignoring my biggest problem that is the hate she is receiving. But what to wait right? Not your faves, not your pity. Anyways, bye.

• Of course kpop fans make it about their faves when the issue is much much bigger than just 1 person

And what about it? Do I need to care about your opinion?

I will talk about the hate my faves receive as much as I want.

A bigger issue? Obviously, but I won't jump this whole antis circus just to be called woke when in reality I would just be using a serious issue to drag an idol I already hated.

When her drama airs and i see that it's wrong and insensitive, then I will pprobably make a thread and say my discontented words towards Jisoo, but until then you will see me making things about my faves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!