So all our Fav idols are dating????!

• We don't need confirmation because it's really none of our business, but it's nice to know that idols can have some normality in the kpop industry

:yesr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Dating bans would be an infringement of human rights even in SK, it's a myth designed to make fans feel more comfortable.

Along with "All their female staff members are married", "They are at the same company, they see each other only as siblings!", and "My poor babies are worked 24 hours a day, they have no time to date, it's so sad:-)"

• We don't need confirmation because it's really none of our business, but it's nice to know that idols can have some normality in the kpop industry

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lol I knew it. They pretty much said what I have always been preaching about; having rich background is more beneficial to a small company. Kpopies trying to use that to claim big companies artists got in because of their money always sounded hilarious because logically it would be the complete opposite.

lt64IYu.gif

• Dating bans would be an infringement of human rights even in SK, it's a myth designed to make fans feel more comfortable.

Along with "All their female staff members are married", "They are at the same company, they see each other only as siblings!", and "My poor babies are worked 24 hours a day, they have no time to date, it's so sad:-)"

You clearly haven’t watched this video.

• OMG idols have some private life??

Good for them, i want my faves to be happy, so i hope they have good people around them (now or in the future), to make them happy :D

• Maybe not all but some will be dating. Is this a really a surprise? Dating is nothing special, if they wanna do it, they will without us knowing it. Good for them.

Exactly, I mean can anyone expect a bunch of young adults to not date, when they literally have the face, the body and the money??? That's like going swimming but not wanting to get wet, it doesn't make much sense

:wellr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• This was the least alarming part tbh and it is normal

It's true, common sense already idols have a life, a life fans no nothing about, and should remain that way, they give people more than enough into their life to make judgement as it is

• You clearly haven’t watched this video.

Why do I need to? YouTubers are also pandering to an audience in their own way. I've been following K-Pop for five years, I've heard enough by now. One male idol famously called K-Pop dating an "animal kingdom" and I think that sums it up. Trainees are told not to date because they are meant to be focusing on their work, and they could lose their spot. However many still do. I have a pic of one of my ults with a boyfriend when she was a trainee.

• Why do I need to? YouTubers are also pandering to an audience in their own way. I've been following K-Pop for five years, I've heard enough by now. One male idol famously called K-Pop dating an "animal kingdom" and I think that sums it up. Trainees are told not to date because they are meant to be focusing on their work, and they could lose their spot. However many still do. I have a pic of one of my ults with a boyfriend when she was a trainee.

I am a kpop fan for over 10 years and the dating ban is not a fictional story for delulu. Entertainments actively encourage and force their artist to not date. But ofc people would still date but it is a fact that entertainments do condemn it and try everything until they become successful that they do not date.

Also they should not date due to the image problems rather than concentrating on their work or whatever. Solo artists or actors/actresses often date without any problems so you argument makes no sense.

It is definitely there to hold up the being single and pure image.

Also this thread is obviously about this video.

• I never understood why this was such a huge problem (more so for k-fans). Humans have feelings. Humans are mammals, we have mammalian instincts. Of course they're going to date. LMFAO

It's defo more a knets thing, I would be very surprised for any international fan to be bothered or take it personal for their favs to be dating. Knetz do have a slight attitude of procession over idols. It's like when we found out two twice members were dating and knetz were being really rude about it affecting their image? Dramatic much

:pepestare:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!