How did Lisa do on the American Billboard/Spotify?

• They predict that she will debut in top 70 on billboard at #69 bc her song is played a lot on radio

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also she is predicted to debut at #7 on billboard global 200 with the most pure sales of the week of any song in the world

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is doing really bad on spotify US, since it only entered 1 day despite getting more and more playlisting, she was added to today's top hits on friday but still nothing. She has the most promoted and payoled release of the year so far, to the point even I got her recommended on spotify and youtube music. The only thing that can slightly save her is the song performing well on the hot 100 thanks to the multiple versions, radio and streams from youtube.

• Is doing really bad on spotify US, since it only entered 1 day despite getting more and more playlisting, she was added to today's top hits on friday but still nothing. She has the most promoted and payoled release of the year so far, to the point even I got her recommended on spotify and youtube music. The only thing that can slightly save her is the song performing well on the hot 100 thanks to the multiple versions, radio and streams from youtube.

Oh man.. you shouldn't be talking about Lisa solo. And most payoled.. the lie..

And she'll chart well on Hot100 this week, but regardless of it, she is already doing better than 99% of kpop releases ww and in the USA actually.

• Oh man.. you shouldn't be talking about Lisa solo. And most payoled.. the lie..

And she'll chart well on Hot100 this week, but regardless of it, she is already doing better than 99% of kpop releases ww and in the USA actually.

Lisa having the most well promoted and payoled release of the year is just facts my friend, I got this on my spotify account that I use to stream twice

Capture.PNG

In more than 150 songs jimin single isn't included when is performing just as good, while lisa is at the top and sponsoring this ad.

The solo is successful but I don't think is enough to balance all the money is invested on it and the expectations.

what payloya? she has the most organic streams on every platform

• Did you read? Her song and Megan song were the most streamed, engaged songs on tiktok in the world the past week !

• Well promoted? Good! Payoled? Where? I'm sorry Lisa song was the most streamed song on TikTok this week so they used it in the ad. Her numbers are great ww not bc of payola unlike some kpop acts.

Don't come with accusations as if they were true when in reality it's just you mad she is having a successful release.

• That pictured I attached is part of it. Read about the tiktok thing where? Is not in any part of this thread, but even if that is nice is a different thing too.

songs that are popular on TikTok are recommended on Spotify. Did you actually read the thing you posted. It said TikTok on it. Did you even check before you post anything

• If I recall correctly you and me did better because it was promoted in Blackpink social media accounts, which wasn't the case for lisa and her new company.

She's barely promoting it herself, no show, no performance yet. Just tiktok, but it's catchy and I hope RCA continues pushing her, because it's just the beginning isn't it

• I hope they continue promoting her, every top artists doing it anyway, she's worthy of it. I'm glad they're investing on her, it's a rare thing for asian female star, or a Thai, it might be the first time too. She's doing it with her own company also, that's so powerful.

• I do not think this is considered bad.

#LISA's 'ROCKSTAR' debuts at #18 on the YouTube "USA" 🇺🇸 Songs chart with 3,112,981 streams, becoming the biggest debut for any K-pop artist song released this year

She is the main dancer and one of the best performers, not the main vocalist, of the biggest KPOP GG ever, so obviously she will attract more MV audiences than voice-only song listeners.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!