When people call MHJ a p*do do they actually mean it?

• This may be triggering to some so read at your own caution. I've seen those photos she had in her wall and it made me physically nauseous. It was photos from movies with p*dophilic themes. I'm wondering why was shit like that is considered artistic. But is it proof that she's an actual pedophile or has really gross aesthetic tastes? It is a serious accusation and shouldn't be taken lightly. Out of all things HYBE could have investigated, this one will actually get the public on their side. This tells me 3 things, either HYBE realizes she isn't actually a pedo, she might be one but HYBE isn't innocent on that respect either, or they are keeping it as their trump card. Even the most soft hearted liberals feel no sadness when a pedophile gets their just desserts.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She’s made minors be a part of very questionable things. She exploits the Lolita and Shota lovers but whether she her self is a pedo idk and don’t think so.

She’s one among the many in the entertainment industry and kpop in specific to thrive off the exploitation of minors.

She’s not any more “pedo” than the kpop veterans since the dawn of time who popularized the cutesy Lolita concept for GG’s.

• She has done the questionable stuff but she's never going to be called out because industry thrives on the exploitation of minors. If hybe takes an action, people will dig down their questionable actions like forcing a minor member to kiss another adult member, forcing another minor to lift his shirt even though that member has shown discomfort with it and God knows what else (I don't remember much now). So yeah I don't think they'll use it agaisnt her.

• She has done the questionable stuff but she's never going to be called out because industry thrives on the exploitation of minors. If hybe takes an action, people will dig down their questionable actions like forcing a minor member to kiss another adult member, forcing another minor to lift his shirt even though that member has shown discomfort with it and God knows what else (I don't remember much now). So yeah I don't think they'll use it agaisnt her.

I'm so confused about who is the minor member kissing the adult member :pepe-life-support:

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• prob not a "pedo"

but shes got a sick obsession with teens, the photos of the movie when a guy was seducing a 15 year old, all the half naked brooke shields photos, etc

• She is really really dodgy.

She may not be one. But the photos in her house might be signals to a certain fringe market, and 100% she is producing content for a certain fringe market.

All NJs members turning up at recently at the airport in school girl uniforms when all of them are adults , them singing about eating their cookies when one was 14, mirroring pedo movie scenes in MV, some of the old photoshoots. * shakes head *

• like most things in kpop

some do some don't

you will always have those people that are adamant of her wrongdoings those are merely jumping on the bandwagon

those who will always proclaim her innocence etc etc

• She is really really dodgy.

She may not be one. But the photos in her house might be signals to a certain fringe market, and 100% she is producing content for a certain fringe market.

All NJs members turning up at recently at the airport in school girl uniforms when all of them are adults , them singing about eating their cookies when one was 14, mirroring pedo movie scenes in MV, some of the old photoshoots. * shakes head *

Your boy BSH is in the same category as her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!