NewJeans "Supernatural" Debuts #8 on Billboard Japan Hot 100 with only 3 Days Tracking!

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BunniesTaglist

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• DaisyTheGenuine

Changed the title of the thread from “NewJeans Supernatural Debuts #8 on Billboard Japan Hot 100 with only 3 Days Tracking!” to “NewJeans "Supernatural" Debuts #8 on Billboard Japan Hot 100 with only 3 Days Tracking!”.
  • :meme-wait-what::meme-cheers:

What can they say now?

Congratulations on the historic debut, NewJeans. You've once again failed the "don't do something legendary for once this comeback" challenge.

I hope they have (had?) a fun and safe Bunnies Camp at the Tokyo Dome. After everything they and Bunnies have been through the past three months, both deserve to have the time of their lives giving positive energy to each other for a few hours.

Let's make sure we give this amazing accomplishment the love it deserves.

And to the disappointed doomposters malcontents out there, apologize to NewJeans

• Creepy nuts would aim for another #1 with their DanDaDan opening :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

R.I.P . even yoasobi or ado are likely ...... hmmm

they need to act in this sector too like ILLIT did

YouTube Japan Daily Chart

Edited once, last by bttttoo ().

• They released the physical version at the same time and this is the best those 40k copies they sold gave them, truly tragic. Now that most of those physical sales got wasted with their friday release they can't go #1 unless a sudden increase of sales happen, mhj is truly an imbecile and I can't find a way to thank her for sabotaging them this perfectly.

Oh those crickets are chirping again, huh? Let me just make sure everyone didn't miss this thread and keep it near the top

As I said before you know nothing about anything, that's the reason you are celebrating this crappy result like is something amazing, you will continue to be an embarrassment forever.

• They released the physical version at the same time and this is the best those 40k copies they sold gave them, truly tragic. Now that most of those physical sales got wasted with their friday release they can't go #1 unless a sudden increase of sales happen, mhj is truly an imbecile and I can't find a way to thank her for sabotaging them this perfectly.

As I said before you know nothing about anything, that's the reason you are celebrating this crappy result like is something amazing, you will continue to be an embarrassment forever.

Your indulgence in the theater of the absurd is practically satirical at this point, if not borderline maniacal.

There is no faster method of dismantling what small semblance of credibility you had (and it was infinitesimally small, if not non existent to begin with) than trying to pretend getting into the top 10 the Japan's Hot 100 while selling out the Tokyo Dome so fast, with such a high demand from the public that restricted view seats were sold, is a "sabotage".

What do you think made more money for ADOR and NewJeans and gave them better publicity? Selling out Tokyo Dome twice over or a reality where they fail to sell out the Tokyo Dome but managed to sell 150k albums?

You are coping, seething and grasping at straws now. Better find a new angle, because the "NewJeans is flopping in Japan" one just makes you look like an idiot (not hard to do honestly).

I've heard they're gonna play this at tomorrow's concert

Whatcha think😘

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• I've heard they're gonna play this at tomorrow's concert

Whatcha think😘

No, you're being too kind. The phrase "Dumb fuck" carries the implicit suggestion that the individual in question exhibits at least some form of intelligence.

That just simply isn't the case here.

• Selling 38k albums on japan is nothing but a flop, cry me a river. As long as you continue to be a fucking ignorant of anything chart related you will continue to be humiliated by me and a huge mockery.

Getting in the top 10 of billboard japan hot 100 with physical sales is nothing, flop groups like got7 and btob went #1 on japan thanks to physical sales, monsta x, vixx, bap even fucking boyfriend went top 3 but the most dominant girl group ever can only get #8 after all the fucking promotions and money hybe spent before on spotify payola on japan and you are celebrating, you clown will continue to be a fucking joke as long as you don't learn.

Selling tokyo dome is nice, nothing special but nice, even yg managed to get flop ikon to sell out some domes on japan somehow, selling a pair of domes in a year is nothing, what twice has done that's a real huge thing.

When twice was 2 years old we were celebrating about conquering japan, reviving the hallyu wave there and doing actual damn huge achievements while you waste your time in a fucking thread hunting news outlet reporting newjeans selling 38K copies as a good achievement, there is just fucking levels to this and hybe money can't replicate actual success and impact.

• :meme-i-aint-reading-all-that:

• So anyway, I'm excited to see how much Supernatural might be able to move up the chart with a full week of charting. Every single NewJeans title track is rising, Queen Ditto is back on the Hot 100 and will surpass Feel Special for #2 all time in a couple weeks, and NewJeansIsEverywhere in Japan. Just look at all the tweets to see how down bad Tokyo is for them right now. And now Hanni is going viral for her song cover at Bunnies Camp

This has been a glorious era :meme-cheers:

• Getting outsold by the japanese version of the group you like to attack is fucking pathetic, give up loser newjeas flopped

Firefox_Screenshot_2024-06-26T15-32-32.275Z.png

You're so pressed over a group of teenage pop stars that you're now obsessively spamming your blatant idiocy in a praise thread, desperate to prove a point nobody cares about, and you think you're not the loser here?

Shut your ass up and go double and triple post in your now irrelevant thread in the hopes more 0 akorn alt accounts will validate your dumpster juice takes.

Daisy could easily report your dumbass for trying to derail a simple praise thread.

• Live feed of the "definitely not a loser" troll looking up NewJeans sales figures to prove to 2 people on AKP that NewJeans is flopping:

South Park Nerd GIF

It's not even pathetic anymore, it's straight disturbing.

These girls have half the users here going crazy :pepe-cross:

• You're so pressed over a group of teenage pop stars that you're now obsessively spamming your blatant idiocy in a praise thread, desperate to prove a point nobody cares about, and you think you're not the loser here?

Shut your ass up and go double and triple post in your now irrelevant thread in the hopes more 0 akorn alt accounts will validate your dumpster juice takes.

Daisy could easily report your dumbass for trying to derail a simple praise thread.

Oh so you didn't pretend to not read that one? So ive was just all it took, hilarious.

You are the loser trying hard to find anything to change newjeans flop debut on japan, I'm just laughing hard very calmly about it.

"Daisy" and is just you crying like a toddler desperate to report every time I quote you because in the end you are just a coward, ignorant of anything saying random crap I could prove wrong in my sleep, and you can cry me a rive even more, I won't stop coming every time you make one of these pathetic threads pretending to be more brave than you are.

• I'm just laughing hard very calmly about it.

:meme-trying-not-to-laugh:

And oh no, whatever am I to do with this pressed loser throwing these incoherent, idiotic rants at me, stalking me like a saesang fan because I live in his head rent free. I am truly terrified that this bottom tier troll is unironically trying to threaten me with the grisly fate of being subjected to more intellectually vacant and vapid shit posts.

May the K-Pop gods have mercy on my soul.

Anyway, let's get back to celebrating NewJeans historic Japan debut, everyone. Sorry, I had to indulge the village idiot for just a bit.

• "Daisy" and is just you crying like a toddler desperate to report every time I quote you because in the end you are just a coward, ignorant of anything saying random crap I could prove wrong in my sleep, and you can cry me a rive even more, I won't stop coming every time you make one of these pathetic threads pretending to be more brave than you are.

Hi,

Are you ok randkpopstan?

-knysom

• Hi,

Are you ok randkpopstan?

-knysom

He's clearly not. Every time NewJeans breaks a Twice record, a chunk of his soul shatteres and fades into nothingness.

He's hurting so much right now that he doesn't realize I'm not even the one who made this thread.

You know a case a chronically online has gone terminal once the individual starts threatening Internet forum retribution, as if there are any real consequences for posting on a message board.

Dude is acting like there are social credit score points tied to AKP forum posts :meme-kek:

• Hi,

You know I rock with you most of the time. I just want to take out all the discord of the TWICE/NJ stuff you and he have and the back and forth for a sec.

In all seriousness - I've just seen this type of behavior before and the user ended up -----

It wasn't ok then and I didn't ask the question then either so I'm just flagging now. I have to ask genuinely if he is ok.

-knysom

• Yknow most of this would cut out if you stopped giving reactions

It's elementary

They want attention

You dignify it

They know they can keep going for more.

• Yknow most of this would cut out if you stopped giving reactions

It's elementary

They want attention

You dignify it

They know they can keep going for more.

Yama just can't help himself wanting to have the last word in one way or another.

Sometimes the smartest reaction is:

michael-jackson-kinkytwt.gif

That's one of the reasons why NewJeans threads have 272672 pages, but Yama's clapback threads to Onces are flopping since they don't even appear there

• The sports fan to kpoppie pipeline must be shutdown

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!