What's all this negativity surrounding Rosé's choice to join Teddy?

• The big brain behind BP's success, the one who gave Jennie a legendary debut with "Solo". He's the one behind Rosé's incredible song "hard to love".

Are you afraid of a long hiatus?

So I'll tell you that I'm scared about Lisa/Jennie's musical career.

No matter how powerful you are, if you fail one after another... the attention people give you will slowly diminish.

Is Normani label's music better than Tbl's, do they even know Lisa's skills and how to handle her?

I might get hate here, but the snippet song Lisa gave on TikTok doesn't sound like a comeback at all. If no one told me she was teasing new songs, I'd probably think she was posting a video to promote her brand.

So far neither LLOUD nor RCA have shown me any good signs on how they will handle Lisa.

And Jennie, let's talk about her music. Does she have good musical tastes like (we) her fans likes to say.With the little experience she has gained in her solo career. Is she really ready to manage herself ? Can we trust the producer working with her.

Like Jennie, she is an intelligent girl but she is sometimes "naive" and people always end up taking advantage of her.

It's not Rosé taking risks, in fact, she and Jisoo are playing it safe.

And at worst, she can leave if she is not satisfied. I doubt she took the risk of signing a contract for more than 2 years with TBL.

Jennie and Liss are playing big with their careers right now.

And last but not least, get ready, they're all coming this year.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• Yes there are higher expectations for Jennie and Lisa since they’re the most popular I trust Jennie and I know she’ll deliver, her best song and biggest song internationally isn’t even a teddy produced song.

I’m glad potentially left teddy Lisa’s initials numbers were lower than rose and she got lucky she went viral because the music wasn’t clicking at first, I don’t have too much exceptions from her but she made the right move so far (not with the US label but I guess it’s only distribution)

Rosé…the musician of the group and she’s the only one who had a season greeting with YG, took months to sign with TBL and out off all the pinks she’s the one who lost the most hype and this is because the music didn’t deliver so I don’t think no taking risk is a good idea. :pepeshut:

• Most negatives are concern trolls, they just wanna dogpile to trigger Rose fans lol.

Rose's music will come from whatever producer she wants. This is a management deal not a music production/label deal, i think it's clear that Rose doesnt trust anyone else but Teddy to manage her solo career. Rose's music wont have to come from him, dude has his GG or a potential New Jeans management contract to worry about as well, he will be spending more time in corporate boardrooms than in the studio.

• Most negatives are concern trolls, they just wanna dogpile to trigger Rose fans lol.

Rose's music will come from whatever producer she wants. This is a management deal not a music production/label deal, i think it's clear that Rose doesnt trust anyone else but Teddy to manage her solo career. Rose's music wont have to come from him, dude has his GG or a potential New Jeans management contract to worry about as well, he will be spending more time in corporate boardrooms than in the studio.

imagine if teddy produces izone!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!