Yong Junhyung (HyunA’s boyfriend) addresses his connection to Burning Sun

• Sooooo...

"Hello, this is Yong Junhyung.

Back then, I was undoubtedly foolish and made mistakes. I couldn’t correct the wrong situation, and amid heated criticism without knowing what the right choice was, I was fearful and did not want to cause harm to the company and members because of me, so I made the choice to leave the group with the determination to lose everything from the place that was everything to me for years.

I clicked on the video showing a black screen that was sent through a personal chat without any description, and before clicking it, I had no way to know what it was or what the intention was. After this, I could have said, “Stop, this is wrong,” but I couldn’t become the person who can say this, and I just shrugged it off.

However, as I explained then and appealed even afterwards, I never joined that certain group chat room nor was involved in the incident where despicable things that I don’t even want to speak of happened.

For years, many media outlets and people have repeatedly labeled me as one of the figures involved in that incident stating that I was a member of the chat room and that I consumed illegal footage. I spoke about the parts that were not true, but to everyone and in every article, I became the same kind of person as those people with whom I have nothing to do with.

I wasn’t confident enough to bring up past events again myself, and with just the thought of, “It will pass,” I spent time ignoring [the situation] without working up the courage.

Even if I get hurt or scarred, I will endure and get through them. Please… I sincerely ask that my family and the people I love and cherish as well as those watching me despite my shortcomings including fans not be hurt.

To all of you, and to many journalists, I will strive every day to deeply reflect on the aspects that I couldn’t correct in the past and the foolish actions and remarks in order to become a mature person.

Thank you for reading this unorganized long post.

It seems that it is easy to catch a nasty cold in hot summer.

Please take care of your health, and have a happy day!”

• Me me me me and onljy and just me

Reminder, this was part of his statement during BS scandal

"In the KakaoTalk messages with Jung Joon Young from late 2015 reported by the news, we drank the night before and went home, and I asked him how he is doing the next day. Jung Joon Young told me that he got caught after sending illegal video footage to someone, and I responded, “You got caught by her?” I did not receive a video at the time, but I did receive a video at a different instance. In addition, I participated in inappropriate conversations regarding it. All of these actions were very immoral, and I was foolish. I treated it as not a big deal without thinking that it is a crime and illegal act, and it is also my fault for not firmly restraining."

The nerve of this man :skull:

• Oh.. I watched a girl getting rape.. that's immoral..

Immoral???? Immoral is having an affair.... Thats illegal and abusive. Do some Korean guys just not have a natural conscience or something?

He thinks he did something here that last comment made me pissed.. stay healthy guys. Like?? Hyuna definitely made him post this coz she was getting hate lol probably wrote it for him as well

• The ones who are suffering are women who were raped and filmed without their consent, with their rapists out of jail.

I think he is planning to make a comeback, despite everything Hyunas tour is actually selling okay.

• Don’t u just love when dumbass is already in deep water digs himself even deeper with a statement that makes it clear he didn’t understand what he did wrong in the first place

:facepalm: x 10000000

。・:*˚:✧。  :borahae::borahae: 。・:*˚:✧。⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• lmao

aside from the first paragrah saying me like 23455 times

does he thing people have memory lost or some shit? he admit what he did years ago now sudenly he didnt do it??? or it was an accident? why he didnt admit that years ago?

screw u and ur parrto ass gf too

• If he is innocent then he can go to court to make a defamation case and win it but he's not doing it sooooo..... I am doubtful.

And there is not even a try to atone. To do some charity, to ask for a change, loudly, vocally, or to ask for forgiveness with words and action...

He just made himself look worse. Why can't people at least try to better themselves?

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• Tldr: "Please don't lump me in together with those men in the chatgroup pls!! Even tho yes I did the same thing as them in DMs.. but still don't lump me in together with bad people anymore pls I want to have a career and make a comeback soon!!"

This is the only sentence we need: "I could have said, “Stop, this is wrong,” but I couldn’t become the person who can say this, and I just shrugged it off."

And not only didn't he say "this is wrong", he instead decided to have what according to himself were "inappropriate conversations" about it, because he didn't see it as a big deal.

a9888f11bb6ef6c2b673198d5343e8aab1efad58.jpg   5c40bd68412465344edf91a86be2dba01811fb34.jpg   5184d0e5ed837652c7895e93c6e75676da7c1512.jpg   70012d570dd06dce4792b2a5a73391112bc93bd9.jpg

• Tldr: "Please don't lump me in together with those men in the chatgroup pls!! Even tho yes I did the same thing as them in DMs.. but still don't lump me in together with bad people anymore pls I want to have a career and make a comeback soon!!"

This is the only sentence we need: "I could have said, “Stop, this is wrong,” but I couldn’t become the person who can say this, and I just shrugged it off."

And not only didn't he say "this is wrong", he instead decided to have what according to himself were "inappropriate conversations" about it, because he didn't see it as a big deal.

And plus they wouldn't send him these videos for no reason, they knew how he was, they knew he is safe bet for THEM, not for the women they were raping. :huuh:

He himself admitted he asked JJY "you got caught by her" and that was about whole another woman :skull:

• Welp. That sounds very different to his new statement, which I almost believed.

But still trash either way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!