How sweet is definitely about HyBe

• Are these lyrics shade at hybe? 8

1. Seems so (5) 63%
    2. Nah, reaching (3) 38%

I was a bit confused listening to it coz it sounds like a nice song but the English parts were like toxic lover so I read and this is 100% about HyBe. There's not even a little bit of doubt in me. Koreans would be able to tell as well.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Read for yourself

All I know is now

Now I know (I know)

Every day

Always up and down (No more)

I’ve been thinkin’ and thinkin’

Spinnin’ ‘round and ‘round

Changing my mind

It just looks suspicious

That kind of nonsense (No more)

How it’s supposed to be

Cut it out cus it’s clear (it’s simple)

It’s like biting an apple

Toxic lover

You’re no better, quit hiding just step out

You little demon in my storyline

Don’t knock on my door, I’ll see you out

And don’t you know how sweet it tastes

(How sweet it tastes)

Ya don’t you know how sweet it tastes

(How sweet it tastes)

Now that I’m without you

I won’t ask anymore

(How sweet it tastes)

You don’t have to tell me

(How sweet it tastes)

Wow don’t you know how sweet it tastes

Now that I’m without you

Everything is typical

So I’ve been praying so hard for a miracle

I hear you calling my name

I’m done with drama it’s good karma

Done scrolling thousand times

I know it’s an old trick

It’s a very simple formula

It’s like biting an apple

(How sweet it tastes)

(How sweet it tastes)

Now that I’m without you

I won’t ask anymore

(How sweet it tastes)

(How sweet it tastes)

Now that I’m without you

I won’t wait, I’m feeling

My own way, I’m in it

Cause me and you are different

So I won’t stay, I’m leaving

I won’t wait, I’m feeling

My own way, I’m in it

Cause me and you are different

So I won’t stay, I’m leaving

(How sweet it tastes)

(How sweet it tastes)

Now that I’m without you

I won’t ask anymore

(How sweet it tastes)

(How sweet it tastes)

Now that I’m without you

Toxic lover

Don’t knock on my door leave right now

Toxic lover

Don’t knock on my door, I’ll see you out

• should've tagged Tatiana1820, this is her area of expertise :pepe-use-head:

Thanks for the shout out :pepe-wink: .

How sweet was too obvious, i thought most people would have understood :siptear: .

It's basically MHJ saying how sweet it tastes to be free from Bang. And that his project of killing NJ off wouldn't and didn't succed.

(That's why boping to it feels even more exilerating :pepe-cowboy: )

Now my Armageddon analysis might be in coming soon tho :eyes: .

a tiny hint: when winter is singing dont stop our flow, 5 girls dresses like in omg with bunny faces?? appears. So it appears like MHJ/NJ were talking through winter.

The whole song adressing a chitty (cheater) bang bang being done for and exposed is about bang greed hyuk obviously :pepe-tea:.

Maybe i'll do a more extensive analysis. But i personally suspect both Supernova and Armageddon to have been produced by MHJ with a pertenship with kakao (her future employer?) and during this civil war.

edit: so yeah i made a little thread ¬‿¬

• So now about how sweet!

Even thought the complexity of How sweet mv deserves a more complex thread on it's own really. But in kinda lazy so here's a short resume.

Firstly, the evil pig, the dog and the animals probably represent hybe execs such a Bang and Park Jiwon plus others. They're the 'toxic lover', the little demon they will see out!

The car crash symbolizes the carrier ending catastrophe moment they are going through and it's linked with this animals.

But them getting out of it alive and leaving the car means that they will survive this and get free.

Then they keep on walking to try find a means to escape from their wondering. And we can see a car with a old man wearing a hawaian shirt with cows in it passing by. (is that lee soo man??)

they don’t enter the car and keep on their way and start dancing.

then there is another scene with a passing fast train yet they still don’t take it and keep on dancing in front of it.

then at some point on their way, insects start to attack them, the same insect hanni crushes towards the end of the mv while singing they're out or something. (I think that insect hanni crushed was representing Bang ^^)

and suddenly a reptile typa animal appears, swallows the insects and we can see the girls though inside the reptile throat/mind.

inside that, we can see the girls dancing above water. singing how they were wishing for a miracle to happen, to be able to escape the whatever terrible situation they are in, talking about drama and karma for their agressor.

(this whole civil war mess, which is more like a bang bashing party lol)

walking on water is probably a reference to the miracle of the Christ walking on water in the bible. and they're dancing, singing, being njs and surviving as a group thank to that miracle.

so the miracle of their escape and survival happened throught the help of this lizard.

at the end of the mv, we can see them in this dark scene walking and roaming above water, ousting the white ducks away (wonder what they mean tho, the hybe execs again?).

and looking at the camera breaking the mv walls and looking through the video at the people watching them maybe saying like 'see we made it'. The miracle has happened. We are free and alive now.

And no i don’t think this mv and this songs lyrics are just a wishful thinking. I truly think that MHJ found a way out of the hellholl Hybe is. And with the girls :pepe-pray: . And it really is a miracle lol.

(There are many other scenes to be commented on like the point of views etc but i just made a shorter version resume.)

WDYT :whatb:

• Hi,

This YTer came closer to my thoughts:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-knysom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!