KPop-idols who look like/ remind you of celebrity from other countrys?

• Let's see what everyone can come up with

For me, there was a time where I thought Jay Park was looking a lot like the Japanese singer Miyavi.

Also Rihito from the Japanese group INI reminds me a small bit of Felix from Stray Kids, like as if they could be cousins or siblings lol like you see what I mean:

5755bde6e59528a1ed44191842ff75a1.jpgfc21c2aeda40000330b6b1d492e948c3.jpg7943131ae7be8d713cc3004f9b7080d5.jpg

And than there was a time when Jin of the Japanese group INI used to have long black hair like 2 years ago and people said he looked a lot like a mix between Stray Kids's Lee Know and Hyunjin. There is this one gif, where I managed to trick some people when they didn't knew who was on there with that, because of how similiar to Hyunjin he kind of looks on there 😂 and especially since the gif looks a lot smaller on many other websites, people do not really see the face that much so they can be tricked even easier

ini-ini-jpop.gif

Who are some celebrity where do you think they look a lot like a KPop idol that you know ?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!