IVE SOLID DISCOGRAPHY - thats why they are the TOP SELLING 4th gen

• every song sounds different and creative yet still cohesive yes i dont like some songs but the songs i like are superior to other kpop gg songs its like a fantasy filled creative production, amazing melodies and various instruments used to create this creative sounding experience.

thats why they sell 9M albums in a shosrt time being the top 4th gen in terms of album sales bec. its a solid listen everytime.

AND THEIR SONGS AGE LIKE FINE WINE UNLIKE AESPA which gets old after awhile.

• BLACKPINKBRO

Changed the title of the thread from “IVE SOLID DISCOGRAPHY” to “IVE SOLID DISCOGRAPHY - thats why they are the TOP SELLING 4th gen”.
  • i wasnt feeling most of the songs from switch for the first few days but now i love accendio heya and this one for sure

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why shade aespa? Is it because Drama did better than Baddie on Spotify?

There is similar hype for IVE recent concepts and aespa on X, maybe they sell well due to great concepts too?

other ggs just sux at it, even tho they have great music. :pepe-shrug:

• every song sounds different and creative yet still cohesive yes i dont like some songs but the songs i like are superior to other kpop gg songs its like a fantasy filled creative production, amazing melodies and various instruments used to create this creative sounding experience.

thats why they sell 9M albums in a shosrt time being the top 4th gen in terms of album sales bec. its a solid listen everytime.

AND THEIR SONGS AGE LIKE FINE WINE UNLIKE AESPA which gets old after awhile.

i agree with you on IVE but that last line is really unnecessary.

Different stoke for different folks.

Some also said the same about IVE lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!